Pan wo Nameru na!

New translation seems better.. am a little skeptical about the MTL, but it definitely seems better at least ^_^ The touchups help

Group Leader
Deer Friend is a machine translation, meaning it's utterly worthless.
But of course. If a real scanlation group wants to take over the project, I'm giving it to them, no questions asked. What I'm doing is setting up an invitation to anyone who can translate better than me so that this series is in good hands.

Otherwise, if no one's taking it... it's stuck with me until then

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
But of course. If a real scanlation group wants to take over the project, I'm giving it to them, no questions asked. What I'm doing is setting up an invitation to anyone who can translate better than me so that this series is in good hands.

Since I'm not gonna put the effort into this myself, I'd take MTL with some editorial efforts over nothing. And to be fair, you're not only transparent upfront about the MTL aspect of your releases, you're also putting a fair bit of effort into providing context to your translations in the credit page as of chapter 3.

Keep up the good work and thanks for picking this up!

No wonder why I thought the art was familiar, this is the same artist as Cosmic Censorship. That manga went nowhere but at least the loli butts were bouncy and delicious. I hope I can lick more loli butts in this new manga too.

You should spend your time actually learning Japanese instead of putting out worthless MTLs and pretending it's better than nothing by adding guesswork. Absolute waste of everybody's time, most of all your own.

Last edited:
Group Leader
You should spend your time actually learning Japanese instead of putting out worthless MTLs and pretending it's better than nothing by adding guesswork. Absolute waste of everybody's time, most of all your own.
Did I ever say that I'm forcing you to read my work? I'm just providing something for people to latch onto before it gets picked up by someone more reputable. And for your information, if you didn't see my afterword on Chapter 2 I am also using this as an opportunity to learn Japanese. I parse the sentences first using ichi.moe, look up the definitions on jisho.org, and I even sometimes consult with an actual Japanese person for some things that I don't know before I make a decision on what to put.

I have the intention of transitioning my stint into a legitimate scanlating deer that can read Japanese in the future.

I do get your point but like, don't read if you don't like it and just wait for someone to give you a better translation if that's your deal.

Last edited:
Group Leader
All fan scanlations are worthless by nature and by law, my dear sockpuppet. We know we waste our time for every moment we're doing it.
Exactly what he said, @RedSparks. I have never seen this as a waste of time, even if the quality really is worthless. Why? Because I actually have fun doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread