Pan wo Nameruna! - Ch. 2 - Ai-chan and the Mascot Bread

Group Leader
@einsdrei I think when you were editing the chapter you accidentally kept the page you were meaning to replace namely page 8. So the original page 8 got deleted.
say whaaaat? i'll check it out ASAP

Edit: just checked, page 8 is still around. It has the updated translation that supports the 'details' in chapter 7.

can you please elaborate on what you mean lol

Last edited:
say whaaaat? i'll check it out ASAP

Edit: just checked, page 8 is still around. It has the updated translation that supports the 'details' in chapter 7.

can you please elaborate on what you mean lol
Currently page 8 and page 9 are basically the same page. The original page 8 was a chase sequence between Muyu and Ai where Muyu gets tired out easily which is now missing.

Edit: Current page 8 should replace page 9.

Last edited:
i did a quick compare and contrast, now i actually get what you mean. sure, im actually on work for chapter 8 rn but ill fix this first in a jiffy
Appreciate the response and sorry I didn't do a good job of conveying what I meant. Keep up the good work! I am eager to read chapter 8!

Group Leader
Appreciate the response and sorry I didn't do a good job of conveying what I meant. Keep up the good work! I am eager to read chapter 8!
Quick sidenote, when I first worked on Chapter 2 I was doing it on GIMP. GIMP retains the original filesize of anything I work on, and the raws were in .webp so that's one thing to consider.

I switched to Photoshop at Chapter 3 and you might have probably noticed how the images are bigger at that point on. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of the resolution it upscales the pictures in? That should be why page 8 might look a little awkward to you @sleepyhamster since its bigger than any of the pages in that chapter. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about that since I dont want to redo all of the .XCF files to .PSD...

Anyways the problem has been fixed now!

Quick sidenote, when I first worked on Chapter 2 I was doing it on GIMP. GIMP retains the original filesize of anything I work on, and the raws were in .webp so that's one thing to consider.

I switched to Photoshop at Chapter 3 and you might have probably noticed how the images are bigger at that point on. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of the resolution it upscales the pictures in? That should be why page 8 might look a little awkward to you @sleepyhamster since its bigger than any of the pages in that chapter. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about that since I dont want to redo all of the .XCF files to .PSD...

Anyways the problem has been fixed now!
Oh that's an interesting sidenote about the resolution difference. I mostly read on mobile so I don't notice that much of a difference. So no biggie. And thanks again for the fix!

Users who are viewing this thread