Pandora Hearts

One of the best. If you're a fan of wistful, bittersweet stories with an underlying theme of the inevitable change that was brought by time, then you're in for a treat. everything is interconnected, even the chapter's name. and when you've arrived at the ending and closed the cover, you'll finally let out a sigh and says , "what a hell of a ride". the mysteries, the art, the thrill, the feels, it's all top-notch. It's a tragedy, and the author won't go soft in the middle and will deliver you a real tragedy. you'll laugh and cry at the same time. Know the saying, "mono no aware"? i think that it's a fitting term to describe the vibe of this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Great read, good mystery and twists. I liked the pacing but it might feel too fast to some.

I read this back in 2015. It made me cry so hard back then, 5 years has passed but the impact of the story to me is still the same

Ever since I discovered this many years ago, I would read this yearly as a tradition and still cry like a baby whenever someone dies.

It is seriously one hell of a ride.. I don't remember how much I cried and curse for this manga skksks but oh well.. if I can give this manga over 10 star, I'll surely did.. I once read this few years ago back then but I didn't quite understand and stop halfway because there's too much information too brain it out XD.. I guess I was dumb after all back then.. I finished the anime almost a decade ago pfftt.. I just started to pick this up again because I really want to know how the story really ends.. so for those who watch the anime.. you definitely have to read this and yeah buckle up.. you're in for a ride skksks GOODLUCKKK~~

I'll read this again surely in the future.. just give me some time to recover first TT^TT
Thursday 20/8/2020, 4:23am skskskskkskjsjsksks
Finished in less a week

Ending missed the landing. Not entirely but enough for it to be take a hit in overall quality.

I gave it an 8/10 for some nitpicks and the ending.

This is my favorite manga ever. I always end up crying when I read the ending. I named my cat after Alice, two years ago.

I dont rememeber how many times I re-read the manga and cried over it. Its so beautifully tragic. It deserves an appropriate anime reboot. I cant believe how the anime industries are neglecting such a masterpiece manga

Jesus I forget how much of a masterpiece this manga is honestly. This definitely deserve a anime reboot

Damn its been 5 years huh? Even after so long i still regard it as one of my most favourite series. To new readers, just go for it. It's a freaking masterpiece. I laughed, I cried, I got angry at it, but I never once hated the series. Hopefully it will touch your heart just like it did for me.

Double-page supporter
Huh. I only just noticed that the final book cover has no chains on it. Symbolism!

Users who are viewing this thread