Panlong - Ch. 170 - Wedding Ceremony

Worse ending ever, what happend with the king of beast as he is within the people at the wedding? what happend within all those time skips?? we want answers

ehhhh... i didnt realize this is the last chapter when i'm reading this in their site. already completed? is not too rushing?

what happen to hhis teacher? to his mother? to his village? no backstory? what his new power?

i cant believe its an ax given the last fight, the last fight lasted longer
but as with most manhua, dangling plot lines, time skips where you need to fill in the lines too much, and bad dialogue is all too familiar.
wonder what the sequels hold

Guys read the books they are on kindle unlimited. Trust me its actually a great story but this adaption didn't do it any service.

All thoses who are sad at such a rushed ending should read the novel. It is much better than the manhwa.

Double-page supporter
Sooooo, why does holy radiance church kidnapping woman? That question still not answered.

Aggregator gang
They just changed everything, thats how rushed this manhua is.
Just go read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
is there going to be a second series or not cause this felt so rushed and incomplete
you could've fit so much more

Aggregator gang
It ended?

But I thought he would still be resurrect his parents.

Did not expect the sudden ending... but at least it was a happy one. Thanks and Congrats on finishing the series.

Thanks for the uploads. Series started off great but then slowly started to get weak. Well at least it isn't going to drag on any longer.

Group Leader
I'm just glad this ended, the past chapters were getting horrible since that Kingdom thing.
Sad it went this way tho, it was "nice" at best but still, I liked his master Delin 😗

Double-page supporter
I am not sure how good is the novel but this manhua is definitely 3/10.

Users who are viewing this thread