Panlong

I'm glad this story ended. You'll expect the ending to at least do justice to the fans.... but alas no. The fight with the final boss is not even 1 full chapter. to think this story started with such a interesting premise with his mother's abduction and sacrifice, the involvement of 'gods' and supreme beings. Sadly none of these is explored. It's also a good thing in the genre section - romance was not included cause there is none here.

Double-page supporter
This was one of the WORST manga/manhua adaptations of any web novel that I've ever read. I mean this shit straight butchered the source material. I stopped reading maybe 20-30 chapters in because it was absolute trash. I'm glad it's over. The disrespect has finally ceased.

Everybody looks like scarecrows when Leylin turns adult tall and ridiculously thin
The fights suck and they are confusing
Characters plain as a paper sheet
Boring Overall
And the Art sucks looks like something from a newspaper comic

3/10 and i am being Nice

Fed-Kun's army
The coiling dragon novel goes way beyond what they adapted here and most of the questions do get answered. I would recommend the novel to anyone interested in the xanxia genre.

Aggregator gang
Read the novel from the start, the manhua is just too different to use as a starting point.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao wtf, they made the old gramps into a granny.

manhua adaptations of web novels almost always throw me off.

think the only comparatively decent adaptation I've come across is Martial King's Retired Life; then again I haven't checked the big names like ISSTH so maybe those are more faithful to their originals

That's really abrupt. But he also managed to get his first goals so I guess it's ok. I wish we could've got more tho

Dex-chan lover
the Light novel is 1000 percent better then it's manga.

they fucked up some stuff like our grandpa turned to grandma and ı personally would want to see the sexual jokes, grandpa made.

would be great if coiling dragon light novel was adopted to anime tbh

wth ? this is not finished ? also, last 2 chapters feel very.. "familiar" as in, i've read them before. are we being trolled or something ?

If you plan on reading this manga thinking it would be a good read... You are mistaken. Beginning is decent not the best but not the worse, however once he meets a certain female i just start hating this series because there's feelings that develop seemingly as soon as they meet because of the constant time skips with no indication of time skips (This occurs throughout the whole series for literally everything). If you going to read don't take it serious.

Users who are viewing this thread