Pansuto - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Could this be love?

Aggregator gang
I wonder if we'll ever see this come to conclusion. But then again, knowing the author, I also dread the moment we get to see how it ends.
the manga has been complete a while. Though if you meant translations, probably not any time soon with the previous tl group. They've said on discord that it's very low priority cos the TLer for it is gone and the other one had their own projects to prioritise.

the manga has been complete a while. Though if you meant translations, probably not any time soon with the previous tl group. They've said on discord that it's very low priority cos the TLer for it is gone and the other one had their own projects to prioritise.
Let's be real, probably never.

Hey there. Editor here. Like you, I waited way too long for this so took it upon myself to simply do it. This surprisingly takes quite a bit of time, so if anyone wants to help with QC, typesetting etc, hit me up. We could prob do one a week that way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All those negative waves man!

I'm just glad I could read a new chapter. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! This manga will always hold a special place in my heart(dick).

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author made a sequel for this manga, istead of whatever he's doing now.

Hey there. Editor here. Like you, I waited way too long for this so took it upon myself to simply do it. This surprisingly takes quite a bit of time, so if anyone wants to help with QC, typesetting etc, hit me up. We could prob do one a week that way.
Dm me if you wanna help out with the next

This TL felt all over the place. Untranslated text, random Chinese, confusing read order. Especially in that last page. The fuck happened?

T
This TL felt all over the place. Untranslated text, random Chinese, confusing read order. Especially in that last page. The fuck happened?
She gives him a new (used) pair of hose and the very last panel is sensei's thoughts. Probably couldve made a better font change for that last bit. Random chinese bits are emotional exclamations usually...

Users who are viewing this thread