Pansuto - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Plenty of dreams involving abandoned buildings ❤

The kids fooling around part almost makes me drop this manga, but i just love the strangeness of the relationships this author creates

okay, who told her where he was going to be? Wouldn't his parents eventually start getting suspicious if he is constantly out of the house late...or is he convincing them that he is just at work?

I'm not getting the purpose of these "pervy stools" If the woman sits on a normal stool just right, there's no need for the hole in the bottom of the stool

Aggregator gang
That is the second kiss with Sensei, but it is the first time with Daichi taking the initiative. Also, if my memory is right the abandoned castle is the same as the one featured on Ibitsu.

@HOOfan_1 Daichi told Akari about going on the search for that vault that day, so I suppose Akari was the one notifying Sensei about Daichi missing after he did not come back late on the night and Sensei has already shown she is pretty well in the know about the city and its surroundings or she simply got the details of the location after questioning the fuckers who abandoned Daichi. Also, as tradition on the works of this mangaka since Sundome the main character boy has already started working turns that go until night time, so it seems he has a good amount of leeway from his parents.

@HOOfan_1
The stool is designed in such a manner so that the employee can reach through the stool and "wash" the patron's junk.
That old design is absolutely goddamn terrible and would have snapped easily even when the plastic wasn't old and brittle. The new designs are circular with a trench cut out.

Dex-chan lover
the more we get of Akari the better

honestly Akari is the main reason im still reading this series tbh

Erotic art, tension, nurses hidden inner feelings, childhood friend, clumsy virgin MC slowly becoming chad. You just gotta love this manga. Thanks for chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread