Pansuto - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Desert and Oasis

Dex-chan lover
I really can't read this sensei
Not sure if she's interested in him or if it's more for the perversion she's interested in
but she's more "hands on" now to say the least

Dex-chan lover
@gregger At this point I think that she is interested in him. Here it was clearly a reward For what he did.

Supporter
i wish this artist did hentai, i like the way he draws women.

Dex-chan lover
My boy didn't even make it to the end of putting on the darn thing. Moral of the story ... don't spank the monkey because when the monkey gets it's turn to do the spanking, he won't know how to act, LMAO. Also, Sensei was clearly disappointed that he busted so quick ... take your shit and get out, preemy.

Fed-Kun's army
0 development but small progress no wonder why they take ages this manga won't last to long

Supporter
On the last page, the teacher is putting the filled condom in her pocket for her own okazu. That is my headcanon.

Aggregator gang
Nice quasi hand job... Or it would have been if he didn't nut before she even finished putting the condem on.
That's ok, son. You'll last a little longer next time. Maybe you should practice a bit more with the other girl before you try again?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how far she would have gone? "Now that the condom is on, what shall we do? Fu, fu, fu."

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, she's getting more and more active, not sure what happened during her PTO but she's entered fuck it mode. think she really might be quitting soon.

@Lanfear agreed well they may already make hentai but I haven't been able to find it under this artist name so idk but it would be great if someone could direct me to it

Just stumbled upon this gold mine a couple days ago.. and I’ll have to say is where is this lil nigga parents... sensei woulda been at the crib every date night giving some counseling

Users who are viewing this thread