Pansuto - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - I can see it just fine! ❤

Dex-chan lover
So she is at least twice his age and probably close to 40 yo, also seems like she was married before?
Now we can be sure they wont end up together, 10 yo difference would be ok but its around 20. He probably gonna end up with the childhood friend, her boobs starting to grow a lot and she is looking more and more charming, at some point his "love" for sensei might switch to her.

Dex-chan lover
How does she expect him to give up after he felt dem thighs ??
Sensei is such an erotic character ngl. If they do end up together tho, I'm don't think that it will last
ty

Dex-chan lover
Maybe that one guy from earlier was right (sorry, I forget your name). Maybe MC just sees her as sexy and shes not really. Either that or she kept her looks well. How old do you think she is? 40s? 50s?

Dex-chan lover
The classmate said she dropped out of High school and almost immediately start having children, and now her oldest child is almost of age.
So assuming she got her first child at 18 and the child is 17 now, then the classmate is 35
And sensei is the same +/- 1 year since they were classmate.

Supporter
some people just age well, but man when asian women hit the wall they hit it really hard.

@Hejti I wouldn't mind either route, which would most people go for I wonder? sexy now or sexy in the future?

Dex-chan lover
@Greyhood She said "almost" so I assume 19 and she could have had the kid at 15 or 16. Sensei also said "decades", so 40s.

Somehow, we share the same condition, admire someone older, she just see me as a child
Daymn, this route tough

Dex-chan lover
Ahem.
Dropping out of second year of High School means she was already 16 years old.
If she immediately started having children (if this was NOT the reason she left school) means she had her first when she was perhaps 17 years old. (Lets ignore the chaotical situation of japanese age of consent.)
Now, her eldest is almost of age, which means he or she will be most likely 20 this or next year.
So... 17+19= 36 +/- 1 year.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sensei's around my age. She has held up well. Now we know her name, age, and that she was likely previously married. Its starting to come into focus - she's a japanese Mary Kay LeTorneau

Users who are viewing this thread