Pansuto - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Always Dreaming And Hoping

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm makes me wonder if we are approuching the end of this series soon? Feels like they are starting to close up the side stuff.

Hmmm makes me wonder if we are approuching the end of this series soon? Feels like they are starting to close up the side stuff.
nope, theirs about 120 chapter, I have only read upto 117

Dex-chan lover
I believe theirs more chapters but it just hasn't been released as volume.

That's the latest I can find. It's not from a volume, but the monthly, or bi-monthly, magazine it's published in. There might be one, or two, chapters that didn't get uploaded to the site I got them from, but that's about as far as they go.

That's the latest I can find. It's not from a volume, but the monthly, or bi-monthly, magazine it's published in. There might be one, or two, chapters that didn't get uploaded to the site I got them from, but that's about as far as they go.
what site u use?

magazine and fortnightly 2 chapters per month

Aggregator gang
This looks like Makkun and Okina may get the Kyouko and Kattsun from Sundome tretament, they began hating each other but then they got married at the end of the manga, but that similarity to one of the previous works of the author of this series may be a red herring, so who knows.

Power Uploader
Ah, finally caught up to translation. I have to say that the writing isn't half as bad as I thought it would be. And the art, hot damn lock this artist up, put chains around his hands cause they are a national treasure

Users who are viewing this thread