Pansuto

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka should draw the goblins in goblin slayer seeing as all his MCs look like that

Is this author really doing something that's just a ecchi comedy? What are the odds this goes horribly wrong? No mention of tragedy or drama in the tags.

i love this authors manga becuse how they are i loved sundome and i loved ibitsu ever though they had both super sad ending wich made me cry but still they all been 10/10 hoping this is good as the other 2

I hate sad endings so bad but... if this has to end in tragedy it will either involve the PE teacher (directly or indirectly) and his perversion; or it will dance around something dangerous with 'GoriKuma' and then hit you from the side with something unexpected. :-/

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many authors obsessed with rape/SH plots. Like can you not come up with anything else?

Is there any work from this Author that doesnt have a bad end? by bad I mean, tragedy/sad endings

Double-page supporter
@Ikarus
Yes, Ittsuuu does not have a tragic or sad ending, same thing I think happens with Kyoukasho ni Nai! and I could say that this somewhat applies with Tenshi ja Nai!, meanwhile Chichin Pui! was left unfinished but it was not a tragic or sad history. So the only ones with a tragedy/sad ending are Hop Step Jump!, Sundome and Ibitsu, that is where I like to theorize that the three consecutive series with a sad/tragedy ending was only a stage of him as a storyteller, now it seems he is back to more happy-go-lucky stories, so I do not expect Pansuto with a bad end, the worst that could happen is Kaguya and Daichi following separate paths on their lives.

HiraOmnibus

Well, this author has always made series with a good amount of sexual content, so what you said it is like the Weekly Shonen Jump should stop working on shonen battle manga because you do not like shonen battle manga, even though most of the readers of that magazine are fans of shonen battle manga. And yes, everyone has different things they like, for example, you can look to the Comic LO has something you could only find on Japan with already 16 years on publication and still alive and kicking.

I was scared of reading this, seriously. Sundome hit me hard. Then there was Ibitsu a few years after that. While I like them, I wonder if I unconsciously developed a trauma of this guy's works lol

@principeinquisidor I'll believe in your pretty words for now.

I seriously don't know if I can take a third hit...

Ya it's not fun when he doesn't realize she raped him and then kinda controls him -_-

http://koromanga.com/pansuto-raw
Up to chapter 43 if someonr is really intrested

Group Leader
Okada Kazuo and Kago Shintarou should do a series about phimosis together.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder i recognized the art, its by the same dude who did Ibitsu. The one about the high school girl and the weird older dude who looks like a fucking kid... god that was a weird series

So I'm guessing the Yariman will do a lot of things to Akari, the dull MC will let it happen, like the fool he is, and lastly he'll be left alone jerking over Akari's sex affair and the sensei who played with him all the time.

Not my type of manga

Dex-chan lover
@Vegem
In case you're interested (in avoiding similar stuff) this kind of setting IIRC is called "Netorase"

Users who are viewing this thread