Pansuto

Fed-Kun's army
harem, reverse harem

hmm thats not how it works btw someone read the raw to tell me if its ntr or not ? because considering the author i can't believe he will just do a regular comedy romance stuff

Where the hell are you people coming up with ntr/etc out of this?
Edit: nevermind, I'm gettin the picture now.

Dex-chan lover
@oginohusband considering the mangaka's other work, FMC dies and the MC moves on with life. That's probably the most likely outcome.

The infirmary teacher who was feared by everyone, through the black pantyhose, appeared white fat times and puberty adolescents who are not familiar with the world...Okada and Renren's latest serialization.
description i found online since this doesn't have one and i don't know how to add it.
also this is completed with 75 chapters, if you want raws https://www.manhuagui.com/comic/29757/
edit:( not sure about it being completed anymore)

Group Leader
@Sniperking It is still ongoing, and those raws are in Chinese but it's nice to have them anyway. By the time I get there, Japanese raws will probably have more than 50 chapters available too.
Thanks for the link regardless!

@Mesuinu sorry about it being in Chinese. But this is a japanese manga so there should be more raws out in Japanese than in Chinese right ? want to know if i should bother looking.

Group Leader
@Sniperking I'm still 30+ chapters behind the Japanese raws I do have so at this point it's really not necessary, but thanks for the offer. Feel free to @ me in case you do find some.

Dex-chan lover
So it has a smut tag, at what point the smut gonna happen? was there any sex between MC and sensei in the raws already?
I was suprised that its an ongoing manga, i mean the drawnings look like an early 2000 manga or so

Can someone add a description?

Either way, from the comments doesn't seem like my thing, not an ntr fan, but I could be wrong, idk.

Dex-chan lover
@Otakuman706 no ntr there at all so far and i don't see it happening, MC isn't in any relationship to start with.

im not that good in english but to describe it: MC seems to be a stockings fetishist, he is especially interested in school nurse that wear stockigns everyday, she is a mysterious and pretty much emotionless woman but she kinda help him a little with his fetish. Meanwhile MC friend Akari is in love with him and trying to make him look at her but ofc she won't confess becouse its a manga.

@CursedEgg yeah kinda expecting similar case where if the sex happen it gonna be in the last chapters, i kinda wish for sensei x MC to happen to kinda break the stereotypes about teacher love but it might be hard.

Really love the art and the way it is developing, just dont know why this autor need to force so much weirdness on everything

Users who are viewing this thread