Paradise Hell - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
After the pure edge of chapter 1, that was pretty funny.

Honestly dont think she got it wrong at all. Scammer might seem right to begin with but once there is a hill to climb he's gonna be taking the easy way out, all his evils seem to be from living a life of convenience. MC probably just went to that 'dark place' only temporarily.

Edit: Just saw untranslated chapter 7 and honestly, think I'm gonna have to say no to this one lads.

Last edited:
Good, but too heavy, the quality takes a long time to process. Can lower the quality a little🙏

Dex-chan lover
Oh so now I see where the comedy comes from & boy did she mess things up. At least she came to accept mistake instead of lashing it out on the MC. Well can't wait for her to make the MC be evil & the become a true Demon King. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Just saw untranslated chapter 7 and honestly, think I'm gonna have to say no to this one lads.
I don’t have the words to describe how horrifying this gets, eject before you can’t unsee it.

You mean it gets funnier later on, right? Cuz yeah, it totally does (e.g. chapter 7 [thanks for the tip, @MonstaMaps!])

Dex-chan lover
After the pure edge of chapter 1, that was pretty funny.

Honestly dont think she got it wrong at all. Scammer might seem right to begin with but once there is a hill to climb he's gonna be taking the easy way out, all his evils seem to be from living a life of convenience. MC probably just went to that 'dark place' only temporarily.

explain briefly pls

Users who are viewing this thread