bdbd626f-5caf-425b-bf4c-20c3efe5ab50
nobody2002 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 10, 2023 Messages 3,237 Sunday at 5:41 PM #2 Thanks for picking this up!! It's been years since the last chapter.
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,001 Sunday at 6:17 PM #4 This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi
This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi
T Tomandandy Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 29, 2024 Messages 126 Sunday at 6:30 PM #5 Another great pickup, many thanks!
slugslum Group Leader Joined Oct 22, 2024 Messages 191 Sunday at 6:42 PM #6 Junomano said: This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi Click to expand... I'm read up to chapter 27 in the raws so I know lol
Junomano said: This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi Click to expand... I'm read up to chapter 27 in the raws so I know lol
K KnightSpark Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 2, 2023 Messages 1,354 Sunday at 6:59 PM #7 I see you have taken up the task that many scanlators dare not even dream of attempting. My hat goes off to you, brave soul.
I see you have taken up the task that many scanlators dare not even dream of attempting. My hat goes off to you, brave soul.
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,001 Sunday at 7:32 PM #8 slugslum said: I'm read up to chapter 27 in the raws so I know lol Click to expand... Go ahead and tl don’t mind what i said, it’s up to me not to read what i shouldn’t, but for sure you doing more chapters will make me curious I stopped under 10 chapters if i recall, it was already a mess to witness, my eyes, i should forget again
slugslum said: I'm read up to chapter 27 in the raws so I know lol Click to expand... Go ahead and tl don’t mind what i said, it’s up to me not to read what i shouldn’t, but for sure you doing more chapters will make me curious I stopped under 10 chapters if i recall, it was already a mess to witness, my eyes, i should forget again
Makoto912 Group Leader Joined May 16, 2024 Messages 743 Sunday at 9:05 PM #9 Junomano said: This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi Click to expand... Might be the worst manga oat. Not even dead tube topping ts🤣
Junomano said: This is the kind of manga i don't even want to recommand to my enemy i was fine with it no longer getting tled cuz i've seen some shi Click to expand... Might be the worst manga oat. Not even dead tube topping ts🤣
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,850 Monday at 12:27 AM #11 thanks for the pickup. im just curious outta all the manga i suggested how did u choose this one? lol
thanks for the pickup. im just curious outta all the manga i suggested how did u choose this one? lol
slugslum Group Leader Joined Oct 22, 2024 Messages 191 Monday at 2:09 AM #12 mrboxeater said: thanks for the pickup. im just curious outta all the manga i suggested how did u choose this one? lol Click to expand... those that the raws were easy to find......and other factors 😈
mrboxeater said: thanks for the pickup. im just curious outta all the manga i suggested how did u choose this one? lol Click to expand... those that the raws were easy to find......and other factors 😈