Parallel Paradise - Ch. 261 - Aster Sister

Dex-chan lover
That's a rather suspicious looking castle. It looks more like a rocket ship or space elevator....

Anyway it feels like the plot is finally picking up speed, however it feels like even the MC is getting tired of being the superhuman sex pest, saving the day with his dick. :lul:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yes we are getting more plot now. Maybe this chapters are going to tell us a lot of the missing puzzles but of course there will be some ecchi chapters between since he is about to have sex with other 2 soon.

This is looking more and more a time paradox to me though. I am curious to know is how all this started. It must have been some summoning of the current gods in that parallel world and they become gods for some reason we don't know yet. Maybe it is related to the moon? :pepehmm: And then we have one of the current harem planning on going to the past to bring us but we are already here now.

Dex-chan lover
Yes we are getting more plot now. Maybe this chapters are going to tell us a lot of the missing puzzles but of course there will be some ecchi chapters between since he is about to have sex with other 2 soon.

This is looking more and more a time paradox to me though. I am curious to know is how all this started. It must have been some summoning of the current gods in that parallel world and they become gods for some reason we don't know yet. Maybe it is related to the moon? :pepehmm: And then we have one of the current harem planning on going to the past to bring us but we are already here now.
I mean it's Okamoto Lynn you're not going to get well thought out time travel and it's already all kinds of mucked up thanks to him also being alive in the past and him dying there makes him die in future Earth, however if he dies in future Earth it just makes him regain consciousness in the past. There is no way in hell there'll be a satisfying explanation for it.

Dex-chan lover
He’s becoming a irredeemable scum bag.

Thanks for the translation Rigonda
Becoming? LOL. That ship sailed LOOOONNNNGGG ago.

Also, remember that this manga has taught us that prolonged sexual activity will decrease brain function permanently. SO ... fuck in moderation. It's too late for the ML because he's already permanently brain damaged from the prolonged and continuous lack of oxygen to the brain.

Dex-chan lover
Becoming? LOL. That ship sailed LOOOONNNNGGG ago.

Also, remember that this manga has taught us that prolonged sexual activity will decrease brain function permanently. SO ... fuck in moderation. It's too late for the ML because he's already permanently brain damaged from the prolonged and continuous lack of oxygen to the brain.

Wright H, Jenks RA. Sex on the brain! Associations between sexual activity and cognitive function in older age. Age Ageing. 2016 Mar;45(2):313-7. doi: 10.1093/ageing/afv197.

In the real world, sex has been associated with improved cognitive function!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow that's totally not a rocket ship, no siree.
Then again, IIRC they've already invented portals or something by this time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow that's totally not a rocket ship, no siree.
Then again, IIRC they've already invented portals or something by this time.

Who knows when portals were invented. They could've built the ladder, used it for a bit, and then portal technology was invented, or tested/perfected for human use.

Dex-chan lover

Time paradox sure...
Although, I am sure the MC is not fully "transported" to the parallel universe though.
The MC body is probably still alive in the "real world" while his soul is in this parallel universe.
About the moon,
Fun fact, there is two moon in this parallel universe (according to the Reel arc, way back then)
A theory of mine is that there is a normal moon, a dead rock one, and a fake moon which is maybe somekind of big prison for that moon god or something.
But, the things that somewhat kill this theory is the fact that the plot is a mix of fantasy and sci-fi.
Sure, it is good but we somewhat need to wait for new chapters to come out to get more responses.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t mix sci if space travel with fantasy.. some things are good separately but bad when mixed (think of some of your favorite foods)

I think the series actually started off as a joke: in chapter 50 Youta was shown to have lost an arm and a leg. Thus going to the parallel world cost him an arm and a leg see, funny. I believe the series was going to end there. However, it unexpectedly got popular and super popular at that so Okamoto Lynn goes back to his favorite well: Arthur C. Clark's third law (Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic) and from there he just threw random bullshit and hope it stuck.

Final Fantasy would also like a word.
A band called Gloryhammer would also like to join this conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread