Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 95 - Groovy / Gloomy

Dex-chan lover
"Ropes? Oh, I know where this is going, it's gonna do some bondage stuf-- oh. Hm."

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann: It was previously revealed. Galia can't have the physical barrier up, during spell casting. Iirc, it's right around/after when the spear girl, one of the newest Mies Guardian sacrificed herself. During the post-tragedy strategy meeting, I think.... Anyways, I'm certain it was revealed.

@Siquall: I have been waiting for her sex scene too, man. Finally got to see it again.

Double-page supporter
jesus, honestly this manga would be so awesome if it would just stick to the story, but literally seeing these stupid unrealistic body fluids flow out of every female in sight makes it so annoying to read. i really hate it...

also, "what will misaki do" while showing her being literally torn appart... gee i wonder what she will do

Group Leader
@FlyingThunder stop being a cuck, you're reading a story with fucking time travelling in it and you want to complain about unrealistic body fluids?

Double-page supporter
Ah, there goes the detachable limbs. I missed those from the Elfen Lied and Brynhildr days.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro still cant believe this is made by the creator of elfen lied. I end up forgetting everytime although the melting girls brings back memories of brynhildr

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Fucking redflags, man. Don't do this to me again Okamoto.

Users who are viewing this thread