Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - The Man Is My Sword

Group Leader
@mhaL7
Image quality: 6/10 - at least the page sizes are consistent this time, but again, don't blow up the sizes beyond the original as it really reduces the image quality. This results in obvious issues such as reduced sharpness and details. It's like playing a 240p video fullscreen on a 1080p monitor.
Cleaning & Redrawing: 3/10 - There's little to no effort in cleaning anything outside of the speech bubbles. White rectangles are simply placed over words, and not even doing a good job at that either, like in the case of page 14.
Translation: 4/10 - it's not good. Especially when the Spanish translation is already bad, you can only keep the translation just as bad or make it worse. 呼ぶの遅いよ is not "Call me earlier," but rather it's "you're too slow in calling me". It isn't "taking their humanity", it's "robbing them of their human dignity".
Typesetting: 6/10 - much better this time, but alignment should be centred, not flushed left.

Why would him having sex with as many women as possible be a bad thing if he massively prolongs their life that way. Isn't him only doing it with the higher ups the bad thing?

@Dr_Harnsaft
Well, that would only help a small percentage of people. Let's say, he "mates" with 4 people everyday until he no longer can get it up (4×365×40 years).
With this, he can prolong the lifespan of almost 60.000 women. However, should he find a way to stop the moon breaking, he would help all women.

Also, I think it's less about the amount of women he would mate with, but rather the other crude things he might do (or rather doesn't do right now)

@Kettern
He can do more than 4 in a day, we've already seen that.
And while he travels around to solve the moonbreaking issue he could at least save the settlements he comes across, instead he just saves the guardians and fucks them several times after that, every one of those times could've been another one being saved.

Dex-chan lover
"Any last words, Peko?"

"PE ko PE ko PE ko!"

"show me your butt."

Dex-chan lover
open up your textbook for business 101 chapter 69, today we will have a DEEPER understanding of body language

Double-page supporter
@Dr_Harnsaft

Because he has other shit to do. He's trying to save them all from the moonbreak, and most of them have time left. The ones who are coming up on their expiration date he can get to, sure. But otherwise he just spends all his time fucking, then what? While he fucks, time goes by, more people come up on their expiration date, gotta fuck them too, becomes a never-ending cycle. He can't leave bed, gotta fuck all day and night. One man can't handle that many people in so short a time. For one, it wouldn't take long for him to become numb to the sensation of sex, then ED can easily set in.

It's best if he gets his ass up and goes to kill the Deeply Jealous God to save all the girls. Which is probably that one chick who liked him back in the real world/past world/modern world whatever. Thus saving all at the same time.

If a handful die between now and then, acceptable losses. A few die in the process of saving them all. Good deal.

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem he said you can go ahead and keep your comments to yourself.

@tarrasquesorcerer I would consider it apples and oranges since he is translating from Spanish to English instead of directly from Japanese to English. But that's just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread