Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - The Man Is My Sword

I think the image quality qould be much better if they were downloaded through a computer, instead of a phone. I think I know where the images came from, and they look much better on a computer.

So if possible, try that route. I'm sure the image quality will be better :)

Group Leader
@AnonMan88
cover16_(2).jpg

A much better scan and cleanup this time around, thats significant improvment over the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem Cleaning & Redrawing sure as hell doesn't feel constructive to me.

Not to mention, mhaL7 has no control over the quality of the Spanish translation. And telling mhaL7 how the Japanese should be translated won't help because he's not translating from the raw.

Group Leader
@AnonMan88 I'm not sure what you would consider constructive criticism of the cleaning and redrawing. Do you even know what those two roles entail?
Yes, I am very well aware that mhaL7 was not in charge of the Spanish translation. That is why I said that he can only keep the errors of the Spanish translation or make the translation worse, like a game of Telephone or Chinese Whispers.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for an update, keep it up. you will get better in no time!

Dex-chan lover
Have to wonder if that guy is the father of everyone there. Made the curse so everyone is in his strike zone?🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem yes, I am aware of what is involved. Years ago, I was in a scanlation group.

Constructive criticism is "here is how you could be better".

Non-constructive criticism is "this is garbage" aka the Gordon Ramsay.

Group Leader
@AnonMan88 I explained clearly what the problem was. "White rectangles are simply placed over words, and not even doing a good job at that either, like in the case of page 14." This isn't even cleaning or redrawing. In fact, there was zero redrawing.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, you were very clear. But tone is important too in constructive criticism.

Group Leader
To be honest I am not an expert at this
I’m still learning how to use photoshop.
I’ll have to learn cleaning / redrawing.

I am a one man army and I did the best
with the available resources / skill / time at my disposal.

I’m well aware that this isn’t perfect but it’s what is currently available at the moment as no one else is working on this series .

The last update you guys got was over 3 weeks ago and now I have given you guys 2 new updates which some of you are very happy/ grateful about.

I hope to keep on improving in future updates.

I’ll possibly have chapter 104 uploaded sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread