Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Strange Castle / Weird Forest

Dex-chan lover
I bet men in that word aren't extinct but kept in that castle as breeding bulls or something and since all the girls are sent outside before being conscious enough to make memories of that place, they obviously wouldn't know.
And I fucking hate Peko...

Group Leader
Yes, this is so much better in terms of typesetting. I can help with the proofreading.
The Discord link isn't working. Perhaps it is case-sensitive? Also consider putting the Discord link to your group's page on MangaDex.

there is a mistake when riding the bicorn no? the sandwich-ing lumi and amane should be having a MAJOR FLOOD issue from contact with male no? 😏 lol jk

@blablablub Interesting , would make it darker as well but maybe it's some clone machinery? Isn't this in the future anyway? I'd see this happen actually.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub
I don't think there is male in that castle since those girls are not proper human to begin with.

It might be cloning machine or something, since that world is dystopia future

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that the Empress is really Miss Animal Head after she was turned into a witch and went back in time to "kill" Youta.

Users who are viewing this thread