Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Weird Forest

Better than mhal7's uploads I suppose

Still, doesn't paint have a centering option? Not sure if troll upload or genuine newcomer

Just use blur and white outlines for problematic text

Dex-chan lover
@maiorem I would guess the different typesetting is because this chapter isn't a joint project while the previous one was?

@flamingsquirrel it's confusing because it is still listed under the same group (with no listed members) 😅

@MajorAlexJackson I don't think it does. Unless there is some version of Paint i'm not aware of.
The preloaded Paint on my PC is pretty basic but it can still be useful so the typesetting could improve a bit.

@AnonMan88 It's different because the chapter was done by completely different people.

Dex-chan lover
Peko is so annoying... I had hopes she sombers down a little after she had sex with him but I guess not...

@MajorAlexJackson
A bunch of people asked me to translate the portuguese translations that are here on mangadex, and i did with what i have. MSPaint. If i wanted to troll i wouldn't have spent so much time on it, that's for sure

@joaosimpson there's a free software called GIMP you can use. You can learn more about translating and typesetting here https://mangadex.org/title/43627/anonblack-s-typesetting-guide .
I recommend downloading some fonts like Wild Words for regular text and Death Rattle for theatrical effect.
Remember to center text.
Also the pages you're using are slightly lower quality than raw versions. Whenever possibly I urge you to use the highest quality options.

I'm honestly just glad that it's uploaded. I've been reading scanlations for such a long time, that I've long been used to lower quality images, "redrawing" (couldn't even call it that) and typesetting back in the 2000s. I honestly didn't really notice the Paint editing until it was points out, at least I didn't notice it enough to distract me. I really don't get why some people scream for professional quality uploads. I'm not going on the internet reading free, pirated scanned stuff because I'm expecting bookshelf quality work.

Sure, some groups like to do it like that, because it gives them an opportunity to practice some skills, engage in a passion, make online friends, etc. but I'm perfectly fine with basement-quality uploads. In fact, I want more of it if it means that less people will burn out under the ever increasing standards of a demanding, ungrateful fanbase, and that less series will be dropped or put on hold.

Life must be hard when you expect so much to be handed out to you just because you ask for it.

Also the quality of the translation is what's most important, and this was good.

Probs will take another break and hope for better translations.

But, I legit was so surprised at that ending! Thought they just killed a child lol.

Users who are viewing this thread