Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - The Empress's Army

@Lolipop_Candy Adblock or not, it will just redirect to an Indian tech support scam. It's not like they're the only source of raws anyways, so there is zero reason to defend an aggregator website.

Especially when there are plenty of others that don't host malicious ads.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck you then bitch. That's not how you successfully interrogate someone...
I'm glad they get revenge on the leader soon, but it sucks that the rest of them get away.

Edit* not really a spoiler when revenge isn't the word most people would use...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Bren
Example of non aggregator raw site ?

I use nyaa but low to no seeder spooks me a lot. So Sometimes I choose raw provider but with slow download speed. Meanwhile raw manga reader gives faster access and downloads, sonI prefer to go there instead

@Lolipop_Candy It's mainly forums that will host direct download links, and normally under their literal Japanese title.
If for quick and easy, aggregators are good for that even though they're sketchy. What I was really trying to say though is that LH is the sketchiest one you can use just purely due to their history of using redirects and supposedly cryptomining.

This series though, does have official links to buy the volumes or use their little website to read them (no clue how that works, some chapters are free though.)

@AnonMan88

Wtf man, If you’re gonna spoil it then at least use the spoil tag. It’s the eye that has a line going through it, just type the spoiler in between

Dex-chan lover
That last panel is a typo and Youta thinks they won't kill him, right? Because otherwise it makes no sense.

Contributor
@BobBob it was that way in the Portuguese scans.. me and Joao both can't read Japanese so we can't really proofread from there.. would love it if someone can crosscheck and we'll change it

@MajorAlexJackson Thanks for the advice! We'll use the Japanese raws from the next chapter

@Maiorem help us out if you are so irked about it? or just ignore this chapter and wait for the higher quality version by a proper scanlator?

(Commenting for the first time on here.. hope the tags work)

Dex-chan lover
Use GIMP
On a manga that somebody isn't actively updating.
Nobody is "picking up" your specific scan, we just read whatever gets posted... whatever gets released, we read, usually.
People are here for the series, not for you doing it; if you dropped it forever, the people who have invested actual money and time in the series would still be pumping out translations.
I do wonder, though...
A couple Japanese publishers have been ticked off that this service (Mangadex) exists, and have been hiring people to snipe their series, piss off the group doing the work, and then drop the series, and use it to find a way to sue MD.... and the groups doing translation.
Are you one of those?
Because, you see, that sniping has happened to every single one of the big name series on this site... including this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus do you have any evidence that "a few JP publishers are upset at MD specifically, and that they hired people to snipe their series and eventually sue MD and the groups"...?

Because that sounds like a huge load of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that totally seems like a good idea MC. Make sure you can dodge those swords and perhaps you'll have yourself a harem army.

Contributor
@Seraphus had you read the note at the end.. you'd have realized that Joao used Photoshop in this chapter compared to Paint when the community back lashed at him. He's clearly a newbie at this scene and you can already see the improvement in 2 chapters. Yes 106 is not perfect, which I agree, but its already a big improvement. Our goal is to create a respectable chapter (both translation and editing wise) but it'll take time for two dudes having no Japanese knowledge or editing skills (one doing this because he luckily knows Portuguese and we have Portuguese scans to work with and the other doing it because he is somewhat confident in his English). Baby steps, as they say.

I don't expect you to read our scans because it's ours. This is for the people who don't mind minor glitches and have something to read and the series doesn't die permanently. Also clearly some people do pick up chapters based on the group scanlating them (Solo Leveling immediately coming to mind or any series done by the group that shall not be named here.. heck why do you think MD added the block group feature?). Just go to the comments of both the 105 chapters and you'll find them aplenty.

As for your allegation to our identity, I won't answer that. First of all, that's a big allegation you've made on us my friend and secondly, it's a leading question. You will spin up any answer I give to fit your own narrative (even saying this much is going to get me into trouble.. but whatever *sigh*)

Dex-chan lover
wait if those two had the mark, means the mc fucked them, but i don't really remember them...

Users who are viewing this thread