Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - The Empress's Army

Group Leader
@MrEthelWulf There are two problems with this: 1. There's already a proper scanlator who's actively working on this, and after our criticisms, they actually took them to heart and learned from their mistakes, which led to massive improvements; 2. I'm not a cleaner or redrawer, but I work in groups that know enough to work with cleaners and redrawers, and if you can't do that yourself, ask for others to help you with that.

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem Self proclaimed piracy copyright lawyers may think otherwise, but 1. is not a actually problem.
2. is an extravagant problem that the world would better of not even caring about. Cleaning and redrawing is just a grand waste of time and resources. Unless you have abundance of both, it should not be the standard.

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem Your shallow understanding that takes metaphor literally and choice of words for revoking just shouts your a child. Or at least, have a mind of one. I mean, in the words a child would understand, "What, are you in grade school?".

@MrEthelWulf Thank you for the work and effort you put into the TLs. I really don't understand why people get upset that other people take up the same project. As they say let the people decide which versions they prefer and most of the time TL groups don't even finish a series they start.

Users who are viewing this thread