Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - The White Knight

Fed-Kun's army
you know whenever i read manga or watch anime saying "consent is key" yet jav has the most degenerate tag or title imaginable

Dex-chan lover
Is this supposed to secretly be Euphoria? The story of a guy with some sadistic tendencies turning into a complete piece of shit?

fucking hell, this is starting to be boring, didnt think i would ask for this but can we get the plot now? i want this shit to end :v

I TRIED TRANSLATING CHAPTERS ON MY OWN BUT THE WAY HE STYLE THOSE WORDS BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT SITUATIONS... I CAN'T DO THAT!!! I NEED MORE EXPERIENCE!! ( IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WAS PLANNING ON SENDING MY OWN TRANSLATION TO THIS GROUP SO I CAN HELP THEM ☺️ I'M ALSO PRETTY INTERESTED IN HOW THIS STORY/MANGA)

Lol dont listen to these bums demanding faster uploads, i can bet they're the type of bums that wouldn't drop an assisting dollar for anything.

Consent ... you keep using that word...

I do not think it means what you think it means, Youta :p

Dex-chan lover
Ah.... typical hentai female knight.....

When captured : "Kuh..... korose !! (kill me)"
Enemy male rape her : "OH YESH..... OH GOD..... I'M COMING !!! I'M CUMMIIIIIIING !!! OCHINCHIN ISH DA BESHT......."

Faster? I am just happy that this is still getting trandlated, take ur time..

Dex-chan lover
/rant
Bruh, The problem is the woman literally came with MURDEROUS INTENT after beheading his friends.

After watching a friend get their head chopped off, screw all that "he's a corrupt rapist" noise.

This is justified revenge and as close as gentlemanly consent as that prick deserves

/end rant

I really wonder how the rest of the ladies are going handle this.
I mean, I have this strange feeling that they may kill her themselves behind Youta's back to avenge their comrades.

Double-page supporter
I read this because it's entertaining trash. I do find it scary how people seem to think ultimatums=consent. It's a bit concerning that anyone takes their social cues from pop culture.

Translator just take your time with this and don't listen to any crybaby who want it early, I'm grateful that there is a translation at all and more is free... people now complain just because.

knight will be a good party add, she is strong.

Dex-chan lover
No need to rush. Making sure it's done right is more important. Thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 ... Youta solves everything with his dick ... OF COURSE, HE IS GOING TO DO THAT ... LMAO. This WHOLE manga is based on him solving EVERYTHING with his dick. Even the girls in the manga are starting to realize it now. Set your expectations low ... no lower ... that's right a little lower ... what's that .... you're in the gutter ... PERFECT.

Users who are viewing this thread