Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - The White Knight

Dex-chan lover
*Utmost, my friend.

Also Oregon is on fire, too; it’s really terrible and a bit terrifying.

It’s cool faster releases are always nice but don’t force yourself if you don’t have time for it.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is shit, it's really one of the worse one I ever read...

But I just can't stop reading it...
It's so bad, but it's also so good, the design is so horrible, but also so beautiful, saying that I'm confused is reductive...

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it would've been far more interesting for him to make her moan from the one lick and just leave her be.
I know Youta is solving everything with his dick but I miss when he played with their resolve more before going in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but don't push yourself. Take your time if you must, no need to rush it to please everyone.

Group Leader
I’d like to say on behalf of TLS we will try to be upload chapters whenever we are able to .
Sure we might be a little bit inconsistent with our releases but we do it for the love of the manga .

We all have our own personal life’s that keeps us busy as well so please be patient .

No one at TLS is being paid and we don’t make any money off of this at all . We are still behind by about 20 chapters but since late June TLS has uploaded 10 chapters .

We will do our best to try to upload at a slightly faster pace in order to catch up .

Yours truly , TLS

I find it kinda funny they show tits but still censor the word fuck and dick. Thanks for the translation

Thank you for releasing this. We have no power over what you or your group do, so you don't have to feel obligated to do something because of us, most of us understand that shit happens and sometimes its hard to keep a schedule. But again, I'm thankful for your job and I hope you can continue it to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread