Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Oath Pain

Dex-chan lover
Well. At least the guardians aren't as dumb as I thought they were.

yeah i like this but she's probably going to get ressurected because anime....

It wouldn't surprise me if the author makes it so that the MC becomes the villain and just keeps the girls as his harem of rape victims in a delusion that he is still the good guy because even though they killed his friend he still saves women

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did he not realize this was going to happen? I hope their rash decision blows up in their face.

Contributor
Yeah, Yuta is not going to be happy about this, obviously.
They will loose the only man here, the answer to lot of questions and just killed a sleeping person.

Did they even think, that maybe what they know is a lie ?

Double-page supporter
@Remasher

... Not as dumb? They know literally nothing other than she's apparently a god, and her servants are magic witches who none of them are capable of killing, apparently only Youta can.

Logic says, creatures who are invulnerable towards them are devoutly following another entity, that that entity can do everything that they can and far, far more.

Pissing him off and pulling this only ensures that they're going to die, I'd suspect.

If anything, they're all fucking idiots. Entity named "Deeply Jealous God", she's obsessed with Youta, and he wants her to wake up to him surrounded by women he's clearly fucked.

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly.

But this is Okamoto you know? Whatever comes next chapter....it'll be unexpected.

Oh and....regarding "Youta is stupid/girls are stupid" comments....You guys didn't think that maybe ALL of them are operating on the wrong ideas perhaps? Taking 'sides' in this manga has proven to be pretty stupid itself.

Dex-chan lover
Eh he's banged like 50 girls by now, what's the big deal about one girl he used to have a crush on anyways!

this is going to bite them in the as*, isn't it... Also if you remember the first chapter, it seemed like an image of Nishina was which summoned him to this world after he fell down.

Dex-chan lover
Go through the rest of the menu before you do the one action that could make the system permanently shut off, you dumbass.

There might be tidbits of information in there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad for the speed(?) subs but I wonder if the quality is going to improve.

Yeah no. If I knew people thought she was the Goddess of Envy or Destruction I wouldn't have brought a group of Armed people. Plus image waking up to alot of armed people who hate you, yeah Violence.

Dex-chan lover
"Huh, Kouta on the warpath
And when he's finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath"

Dex-chan lover
Amane just went ahead and killed her...

On another note... If Nishino was (is) the same as Youta, she can just revived again by jumping out of the window in the previous civilization world.

Users who are viewing this thread