Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Oath Pain

Dex-chan lover
They really should have discussed this more before jumping the gun.
Well, tbh I doubt she will die just like that (or maybe its a clone/whatever).

Double-page supporter
Hmm....all that buildup for this? Way to go Yuuta's harem, all that talk about how kind is Yuuta and how much he cares for them, they do this to him and after how indebted to him they are this is how much they back him....more like backstab him.
Yuuta about to rekt these hoes or if she ain't actually dead someone is surely getting decapitated next chapter.
P.s: Kinda short chapter by the way.

Finally, some real shit

MC never really convinced these girls of anything and is just a vibrator. Hes less than a stranger to them.

a few have “Chemical love“ for him and would basically do anything he says - but it should be normal for most of them to put their opinions and needs first.

MC miscalculated, like most men would. He forgot that these girls are people and not “puzzles to solve” or “challenges to overcome”. That reaching the “goal” of sex does not turn them into accessories/tools and they will continue to act on their own for themselves and their interests with little regard to the MC as the MC has little regard for them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Spoonikle Nice conjecture. Did your gender studies professor teach you that? I think you're underestimating the mutual emotional connection between the relevant parties. Doesn't seem like we even read the same story. More than that, however, your view is incredibly myopic. You've completely disregarded the nigh-incalculable objective value of the MC as the only person on the planet who can restore these chicks' lifespan, as well as being the only human male to show up in 3000 years.

Let's face it - Even in our world, some women go all in after a good fuck, even and especially if there's nothing to gain from doing so. What do you think's gonna happen to these girls after a few millenia without a meat rod? As much as this artist likes to put the Niagara between their legs, it doesn't even begin to cover how downright, buck-wild rabid (rightfully so) these women would be. And that's not even counting the fact that it'll save their lives; you've seen it here, where they only found that out after the act.

If these women are "challenging puzzles", then I guess the convenience store down the street must be Fort Knox. Dude doesn't even have to say "open sesame", LOL! I can tell you one thing, I wouldn't be as well behaved as the MC in that scenario...

@Spoonikle What the fuck are you talking about? You say the main character has little regard for them? He died like 3 times trying to help them. He talks to them about their joys and hobbies. He even taught one of them math. If all they were are just walking flesh-lights to him, he wouldn't have risked his life trying to save them. He wouldn't have agonized over the fact that the girls have only 20 years to live. The same girls that tied him to a bed and raped him for days. He risked his life to save. Or did you forget that? You're a fucking moron. Either that or your memory is shit.

YES thank you
I couldn't stand this idiots decision to revive her
there is hoping that there is no resurrection magic in here

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
Well, considering before this chapter, I thought they were going along with his plan to revive the great evil they've spent generations guarding all happy-go-lucky because hur-dur he make feel good, but instead they had their own ulterior motive, killing her, I'd say, yeah, they aren't "as dumb as I thought," they were.

This story is still riddled with plot holes, I understand that, don't you worry.

Can't wait to see her head just attach itself again like that witch person regenerating herself or the MC going either all postal on them or just grieving and then commit suicide. eh I mean, changing worlds again.

Well, I guess the MC developed into some hero who thinks with dick after fuc*ing around too much. Was pretty sure he didn't even try to discuss with the others and ask bout their views at the Goddess of Envy. Yep, important things easily forgotten when the brain turned into semen liquid.

Dex-chan lover
what.png

i can hear lacheque's dragonfruit in my mind as i read this chapter
why

Should've gone for the 'plant information' and 'create preferences' then alter her very being back to a normal human being.

Users who are viewing this thread