Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 113 - Massacre!

Lux

Power Uploader
@Lolipop_Candy There have been 2 girls who didn't get the mark so far. Not only the one who appeared in the "real present", the smart math girl with big boobs in the sea village also didn't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Is not that she didn't got wet, she has no vagina!

Not even a mosaic!

I refuse to surrender brain cells to a re-read, even a quick skim.
What happened to that witch bitch that was killing and eating the women in that one sand town/village?
(inb4 im thinking of some distant raw)

@NODZZ

Well since its not a spoiler...
I think the chapter you want is chapter 98, and the witch your talking about is Galia which is actually a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
now the real question is whether she was amnesiac from the start or if she only became amnesiac because her head got chopped off

Group Leader
I’d like to say thank you to all the readers though out the world .

Thank you for your kind words and for supporting us TLS .

It’s been quite a journey but we will eventually catch up to the current manga just be a little patient and understanding which most of you are .

I hope you guys , girls and everyone else keeps on supporting us on our future releases .

Dex-chan lover
LOL, All Y'All bout ta DIE. Something happened when he touched her. Maybe after that touch she regained all the memories and grudges from him boning EVERYONE that got within three feet. Or at the very least, if she got back her regular memories AND she finds out what he's been up to for the past couple of months she goes ape shit and rips out their uteruses. The NEXT thing to bust won't be nuts, LMAO.

On a side note ... thanks to the translators and scanlators. Without you some of us would not have access to such comedy gold. We would have never known that everything ... EVERYTHING ... can be solved with a dick, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@mhaL7 Thank you for picking this up. I can't wait to read about the things I saw in the raws later on.

Users who are viewing this thread