Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Love, Sadness and Suffering

This series keeps getting weirder by the chapter. The more I read the less I understand.

Dex-chan lover
Youta: Can't we all just have a nice celebration without the fucki- aaaand someone's puking and pissing on the couch great.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm ... I think we all KNEW it was going to devolve into this, LMAO. Other Manga have normal parties to celebrate a victory ... but this manga ... they party alright. It's just the parties always devolve into orgies. Pray Nishina don't come up there while they are lost in the SnuSnu trance ... then they'll be nothing left but shit stains, blood, and cum smeared all over the roof top, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I love Lynn Okamoto, probably because of the gold that is Elfen Lied. And/Or maybe Brynhildr. But sometimes I think, as that dude gets older, his fetishes might be getting a little out of hand... But I'm going to keep reading.

For I am depravedcultured.

@radstylix You gotta watch out for the quiet ones, as they are the craziest.
@Derpchan Impossible!
@shaggypaw I'm a little disturbed by a lego man looking forward to an orgy.

MD@Home
> inc-
> ompetent

Pretty sure she actually meant the typesetter here because this release is an absolute insult to the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
He knew this was coming and still couldn't escape.

The first time is always fun ...

You know, every manga created by Okamato Lynn, most of them end with sad ending. So I think this one will go that way as well

@Izhar64
Sad ending?
-------------------
It is possible that one day Youta learns that the Empress in the Castle is a "Corpse on the Golden Throne."
That is, this is his fairly damaged original body, on which that world, possibly, is held.
So it is possible that Youta will have to kill the self original body.

Further events are variable: either later he will die of old age, or will return to the original body in the past, or will move into the past and become that evil man who created Kai, Gallia and other witches.

Users who are viewing this thread