Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Love, Sadness and Suffering

"Continued on the Next Issue."

Fucking imagine: You're with some friends in the book store, and you see this manga. "Hey, I haven't read this in a while. Let's see what the latest chapter looks like..." And then you open the first page to see an orgy.

Edit: It's not even an orgy. It's some other weird ass shit--I love it. I feel like it's really weird, but it's well deserved after all the shit we've seen them go through.

Double-page supporter
Hydromel is a mead brewed to half strength, so its sweet ambut not as strong as wine, about the strength if a really strong ale.

Who the fucks drink a single glass, vomits, pisses himself and passes out??? WTF
And that's disgusting mate, "what were they thinking???!!!" there were other ways to make our shame-kinker (see what I did there ;)) get hot with some humiliation. No need for piss...

Aw, shit here we go again lmfao. 3rd orgy. So I guess before he departs on any huge trip, he has an orgy. It all makes sense now.

Dex-chan lover
the reverse scale is a quote in ancient chinese literature: 龍之逆鱗,觸者殺之. means who touches the reverse scale of the dragon will kill it.

Double-page supporter
When a girl pisses herself and passes out, that's a green light, right? Orgy time.

Users who are viewing this thread