Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - Unbreakable Bonds

Dex-chan lover
@reeeelmao not that fast, RAWS are at 140 atm and
its the moment they cut off his life support

i really hope
it doesnt alice in boarderlands us
i think that would feel really weird for this manga

Dex-chan lover
he should've thought things through instead of jumping out of the window each time...

simply being unconscious sends him to the future I think, but if the past/present him die, would the future him die also?

whatever, not that the plot is that interesting as the other 'plot' is....

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter it's finally coming up
were lumi gets annoying she starts wanting to bang all the time not even giving a shit with nishina being there 😂

Double-page supporter
@daisaishi Well, every other character clearly thinks he threw himself out the window. They couldn't see the "monster". This is consistent with mental problems from the MC, which is what usually leads to suicide.

Of course, I doubt the author will actually end the story this way, but it's the most logical explanation.

Considering this is Okamoto Lynn manga and I've learned the hard way that honestly anything can happen with these stories, I'm not holding out any hope for an actual good ending. Something bizarre and mind- fucking, definitely yes. ¬_¬

Ah shit, I bet life support gets cut when they're dealing with this new witch they heard about, then everyone's fucked in the bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread