Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - Unbreakable Bonds

Double-page supporter
im gonna be honest, i enjoyed this manga so far and i will finish it, but the girls being horny being shown as pretty much pissing all over the place is so extremely disgusting and unrealistic, i cant help but think of the mangaka as a giga self insert neckbeard

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder They explained it as an "evolution" due to the lack of men you retard. In the first place, who said anything about this story being realistic ?? He's thousands of years in the future fighting mythical creatures ffs.

just opinion, what if the unknown man from 3000 years ago is his father? Also by judging from the last panel his father makes want more..there is must be a more meaning to it... And by so far in the story showed, nishina is closed to youta's father othen than him...i think his father is douchebag , whichs makes fit to the character personality of the unknown man from 3000 years ago, lol he even raped his own son's lover interest..yikes

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, Youta knew he didn’t have another chance if he died again, and it’s not like his body is in any condition for him to “come back to” by any stretch. Kind of accepted that he died back there anyhow. But the ominous introduction of his father is worrisome.

The death of his body has to have some sort of effect, otherwise, what would be the point of showing it?

Imagine an entire town people saying lets fuck again. Such monstrosity lmao

Dex-chan lover
@nunder Just to let us know that if the dies again, he wouldn't be able to revive after. Who knows. Hope there ain't any other effect other than reset point tickets.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaand bet we'll never see them again. Just like the beach city girls

@nunder I think it's to say that he can't die again because he won't be able to wake up in his world anymore

@RobDog and @Tonikill1 Well, yeah, but they had already said that his body was too damaged to be able to do it again. So I feel like that "big reveal" didn't show anything new. Unless, it means that "he won't be able to come back to his old self" as opposed to "he won't be able to come back and jump again", which in itself would be a pretty silly ending anyway... Idk... Felt weird XD

Double-page supporter
@nunder Or maybe it's just there to show that he won't be able to switch back and forth anymore.
But by the looks of chapter 143, his old body still has some use, and he jumped back once more

Wow, plenty of rapists left on the town heh
And they all got out scot-free... well by now, I think 90% of the characters of this story are rapists, so I suppose there ain't no taboo anymore, bunch of freaks.

Also XD his father is fucking Wesker from RE?

Uggghh i dont know if this is real or not anymore, its like its all in his head but at the same time it is not,

FFCK

Love he smashed all the girls in the village.

And the story is still mad confusing on how keeps accidentally trying to kill himself.

The only thing confusing about this is the time travel aspect of this manga. He was pushed, thrown, and dropped to his death three times by the giant rag doll person who for some reason is Lilia.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh at the end.. could you imagine what the parents and what the doctors are thinking? Nigga jumped 3 times.. like lol

Users who are viewing this thread