Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - Unbreakable Bonds

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that the author will pull the "It's all in your head" twist. It's too obvious, he expect us to think that.

As generic as this manga is, the plot and twist is actually pretty good and sometimes completely unexpected, and an obvious twist like that is just too lazy for the author.

Dex-chan lover
i love it that Lynn is purposefully adding the fact that all this might just be Youtas head, if the series just suddenly ended with him dying because he was delusional it might be the most epic troll ever.

@dexdoujinmanga
nope, weve gotten hints that this might all be delusions every time he woke up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I wonder what's the author's endgame for this story. MC still has another town and the castle to explore. Plus he needs to restore his childhood friend's memory amongst other lingering questions he needs to answer.

If this was the MC's absolute last chance to save the world then maybe it was premature for the author to put him in this state. He can't afford to fuck up again.

Contributor
It's obviously not just a dream.
But if Ypita original body die, idk how it will affect present Yuta.

At the very lezst, it mean he will not get another revive.

the moment he goes limp all the girls are going to just rape his corpse until they notice that he is not coming back
yes I just wrote that

Fed-Kun's army
Well it makes sense bc he only could see the monster before, and I guess that the archer girl who 'came from future' is just in his imagination.

what even is the fucking plot of this manga at this point

we've said goodbye to 3 seperate harem groups at this point

Dex-chan lover
OK CRAZY THOUGHT what if some "Bastard"(webtoon) NTR type stuff bout to happen. Distraught father over son's suicidal tendencies blames it all on his son's childhood friend. HE thinks it's her fault. since she fell too, she is also probably in some kind of hospital situation unable to move but consious and then BOOM really bad thing happens and father rapes her for revenge leaving her with the trauma she would rather forget, then send her spiralling and some kinda medical hocus pocus leads to her being in that capsule for 3000 years. OH! and Empress either caused or knows what caused the whole death at 20 thing As she is clearly older than the rest of the population she definatly hiding something.

Don't know how to connect that one moon with the eye panel though.
lookin like a bootleg infinite Tsukuyomi from naruto. If this all turns out to be a dream NGL imma feel a little disapointed

Dex-chan lover
> The Girls: "LETS ***K AGAIN PLEASE".
WTH, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Normally, its "Lets meet again"
It made me laugh abruptly... hahahaha

@Depstar that seems like a veiled attempt to insert ntr into this, if you're into that go to nhentai or read some manhua. If I see ntr in this, its getting dropped. The amount of people who enjoy ntr is small and its an extremely hated concept.

That said, I'm disappointed she has no memories. Also that he didn't even try to pull info for history from anywhere, only going along in this adventuring stuff meant to draw out the comic as long as possible for $$$. At least one building or computer must have had some info on it.

Dex-chan lover
Ahem. The last chapter is 140.

Also, friendly warning. While there is shitton of development (with some shocking news), there is also shitton of text (so it's kinda pointless to just look at pictures), moreover it's the chapter 140. when it gets really interesting so it's not worth it.

Dex-chan lover
@Depstar wtf dude. Put down the hentai. It's rotting your brain. I say this as a cultured man. 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread