Parallel Paradise - Vol. 13 Ch. 121 - Days of Gaze

Power Uploader
Ah, don't we love getting a chapter of a weekly manga every two weeks that's already like 20+ chapters ahead in raws

@Arin-san
I know we are behind, and it's my groups responsibility, not yours asshole. Now go and complain somewhere else about your stupid japanese book not being english

Group Leader
Exactly please understand that all of us within the group have life’s of our own. I know we are behind 20 ish chapters but eventually we will catch up.

It might seem like a lot but some mangas have been dropped or are even farther behind.

I thank those that are patient and that support the work we at TLS do.

@Arin-san
Why are you complaining? It’s free, are you really complaining about people doing free work for us so we can read these mangas, who cares if takes a even month or hell a year to do it, If you want it done better do it yourself man

Honestly this is a way better speed for some other mangas I read though talking about the ones that get updated yearly

Thanks for translating this guys

Take your time and try not to mind the complaints from some people, at least you guys are translating it.

Now, about the chapter, can't blame Youta. Who could resist anyway?

Contributor
@Joe69420, @mhaL7 - thank you guys for your hard work, as a former subber myself i know pretty well that translating and edit a manga is a very time consuming job, so take your time. <3

Users who are viewing this thread