Parallel Paradise - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - Salvage Survivor

@Lightbrand
"The mysterious woman has to be the empress at this point right?

Or we still have time for a brand new big player"

I feel like we have to be missing something. If it's the Empress summoning him, why is she also trying to kill him and anyone he's fucked? Maybe the true Empress has been replaced/held captive and the person calling the shots now is the real series villain.

So his death is resolved just like that? Kinda meh to me🤨

Dex-chan lover
@Ludix
Yeah looks like it was a half assed shock attempt
He already knows he has only one life left so there was no need for the author to do this

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt cept realistically it makes sense that the father would take his son off life support and it answers an important background question of what happens if his comatose body dies.

Dex-chan lover
@Lightbrand Why would the Empress bring him there knowing what he'd do, kill women he screwed, and hunt him down?

Dex-chan lover
OH NO MY OIL IS LEAKING

IF ONLY I COULD FIND A PIPE TO PLUG IT UP WITH

Man, roleplay with Romy is weird.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt
We don't know what the author intentions are so we can't really call it a half assed shock attempt until we see if he's gonna do something with it plotwise or not.

Dex-chan lover
That was fast lol.

I wonder if that mysterious silhouette is the Empress.

I seems like he may not die and he's just going to be in a coma till the main plot is resolved. They haven't mentioned what happened to ol girl when he jumped out the window again. Did she jump too or did she just bail after that?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a weak resolution for that "death". Well, maybe we'll get more out of it, we don't even know what those nurse will do with his body here.

Aaaaaand now back to our regular scheduled fuck fest… Now with the need for an emergency oil change !

@Joe69420
page 4 panel 2 "in the floor" seems wrong. Maybe "on the floor" instead or even just "fell", "fell off" ?
page 17 panel 4 "when your aroused"

Supporter
@Sangermaine Did not rule out that maybe the empress was the one who summoned the MC. So far we have encountered two future/parallel characters. The witch of envy who had been exist over 3000 years ago actually MC childhood friend and Lilia appeared as pumpkin girl in MC original world. It is possible that the empress was also one of them.

Although the mystery still not leaked, her oil was leaked (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Users who are viewing this thread