Parallel Paradise - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Misaki's Chastity

Double-page supporter
I see he decided to get the ball rolling for real

Dex-chan lover
Still blows my mind how little this MC is like 99.99999% of other isekai MCs. 🙃

so is peeking ok in this world? does privacy even exist here, i mean this is a soft core hentai so what can i expect but...

Uhhh For a moment there I thought she still had a strong will when she refused to beg but the next page ruined everything. Trash plot hentai.

Jeez, how mich dumber can this get 😂
This manga reminds me of "Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute", both of these are so ridiculous that they end up being funny and entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
It took me way too many chapters to realize that all this Degeneracy came from Holding Hands.

Damn you, Author, you're a genius. I don't care you gave that girl a last hurrah, actually causing me to respect her before she became a slut, but the Holding Hands Meme subverted my perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter I mean, if you're the only male in a world of women that go into massive heat just from touching their hand you might as well embrace the S, go full Chad and make them into proper sex slaves 😂

@Lekimno The eminence in the shadows is just TOO good.

I can't imagine what's going through her mind and body, but he should definitely have more control. And how does he quickly go from virgin to insensitive sadist. He said he wanted to save them but that doesn't mean he needs to abandon tact & respect for the girls. And he's way to quick to believe that bird. Why do the girls even believe him? That bird could very well be this jealousy god. He sleeps with one girl, a mark appears on her neck, and he assumes that's a good thing? And in an open field? Creatures could attack them! Aaarrgghhh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread