Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - A Fierce Blow

Dex-chan lover
This is why being a hero sucks. You have to make sacrifices to ungrateful people. Same thing happens in the real world. Look at all the "heroes" who kept the economy, emergency services, and public services running during the shutdowns from the corona virus. They all pretty much got shitted on while the companies made big bucks and laid everyone off.
I couldn't agree more with what you said.

I was right, her instinct is to kill him. Leigh Mary must die, but i doubt she will.
Did you Read page 10, she literally said He should put the issue on hold since His clearly unprepared, She has every right to be angry with Him Honestly, his basically unprepared for the battle that decides the fate of their world and out of all the Girls in the Manga, She has showed the least interest in sex but He basically ignores that and hasn't apologized to Her about it, Honestly I'm not sure what writer is trying to do here, but Leigh Mary isn't in the wrong

Last edited:

ez3

One tend to forget that the MC just appeared in that world with certain rules already established by someone who just wanted to take advantage of the girls.
Of course he is gonna fell prey of his lust, of course the first thing is gonna do is have sex (even by being literally raped) in that world that benefit him . He acknowledge this and try to not do it but at the end he just failed.

It is believable that he sincerely came back to that world to help.

Group Leader
Whole lotta people defending a shit guy. Kinda telling. She is 100% correct. Yes, he was forced into this world, but that doesn't automatically make him a hero. The way he solves every problem is fucking stronger girls to his side. At his core, he is still a shit person. A shit person who is right doesn't stop being a shit person.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll admit I do understand what he's saying though. From his POV he was shoved into this world multiple times at the expense of his original body being broken beyond repair. Im surprised it to this long for him to finally get angry at the situation cause he keeps getting shit on by people for things not really in his control like the witch playing with his mind and so on.
Well, to be fair he got seggs in return... a LOT of seggs. So that balances things up?

• Dumb
Reactions: GK
She isnt wrong in her frustrations, Youta is incredibly useless outside of working his rizz-magic.
Ehh not necessarily he’s a regular person like the rest of them the only difference he won’t die after 20 and isn’t affected by a woman’s presence it’s not his fault he has that affect on them and any person would be naïve to not use that to their advantage as an asset the mission that they are on and it’s also not his fault that he’s there in the first place he is trying to save their world at the expense of his own real world body, being told if he dies again in this world he’s dead for good also willing to continue with the quest knowing he’ll have to face a a traumatizing adversary from his past who caused him much harm. he’s put a lot on the line and to hear her say those things thinking he’s just there to fuck the women cuz it’s easy is beyond insulting especially when he thought they were becoming friends also didn’t she ask him to do it with her a few chapters back.

Well, to be fair he got seggs in return... a LOT of seggs. So that balances things up?
Exactly!
He could've easily followed the same route as the jealous god and just do whatever the F he wanted to do with those girls for all that happened to him, he had his body back in his reality damaged beyond repair like you said, he has been R-ped in this world he is now multiple times even against his will, he already died there twice and so on, yet he kept his composure and is still trying to help them.
It’s crazy how she says those things to him when she asked him to do those things with her a while back. She didn’t kno how much he has on the line his own life hanging by a thread. Him having to face the person who killed his own mother and fighting to save a world filled with individuals like her who show no appreciation and if his affect on the women of this world is an asset to the mission then why be naive and not use that it’s clearly gotten him this far it’s not like he’s trying to build a harem I would’ve left after we made it out of there and just vanished to become a legend I’d probably go live with that spider witch she seemd pretty cool

Dex-chan lover
Whole lotta people defending a shit guy.
Seems so.
Kinda telling. She is 100% correct.
Care to explain why?
Yes, he was forced into this world, but that doesn't automatically make him a hero.
Wh-what? Why being forced (basically kidnapped) in another world should automatically makes someone a hero?
The way he solves every problem is fucking stronger girls to his side.
And why should this be inherently wrong? Most of the time he defend himself from girls with superpowers who want to kidnap or kill him.
Going in heat is their weak point.
He has no superpower, he is just an average human, who would surely lose against a group of armed average women otherwise.
I don't recall him making girls go in heat just for fun (I'm not taking his side, I'm trying to be rational, I really don't remember).
At his core, he is still a shit person.
He had dark thoughts, there are clear hints that he was not in his normal state of mind. He may be unlikable because he teases girl too much maybe, but it appears to me that overall he is just an average kid.
A shit person who is right doesn't stop being a shit person.
There is nothing forcing him into "save the world" if not his personal ethic. He is risking his life "doing the right thing" instead of camping for the rest of his life inside the initial city, exploiting the girls of this world for goods and services as any risk-benefit analysis would suggest.

Last edited:
That's kinda funny how people react to a normal average character. And Leigh Mary is simply too scared to break status quo. Doesn't matter if he is weak or strong.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Can't believe people side with L. Mary here. Yeah Youta has his fun with the girls but in the end he also really helps them out a lot. He could've just stay with Lumi at that beach from back then and enjoy his life but he instead wants to make that world a better place. And I'm pretty sure if Youta doesn't habe sex at all people call him a wimp MC so he can't make it right either way.
Also not sure what the author is trying to do with L. Mary. Thought on her travel with Youta she realizes his good sides but for her to really hate him also surprised me.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Youta didn't even have to be going through all this horror in the first place. It's not like he was promised a reward for this quest or anything, he decided to do it out of altruism. He could have just stayed in the starter town and mated for the rest of his days without any worries, instead he took it on himself to try and save their world at personal risk.

Ehh not necessarily he’s a regular person like the rest of them the only difference he won’t die after 20 and isn’t affected by a woman’s presence it’s not his fault he has that affect on them and any person would be naïve to not use that to their advantage as an asset the mission that they are on and it’s also not his fault that he’s there in the first place he is trying to save their world at the expense of his own real world body, being told if he dies again in this world he’s dead for good also willing to continue with the quest knowing he’ll have to face a a traumatizing adversary from his past who caused him much harm. he’s put a lot on the line and to hear her say those things thinking he’s just there to fuck the women cuz it’s easy is beyond insulting especially when he thought they were becoming friends also didn’t she ask him to do it with her a few chapters back.
On the Point of Her asking Him to have Sex with Her, that was basically against Her will, He accidents Touched Her and She went into Heat, at no point has She gone out Seeking Sex from Him, as a Character She has shown no interest in it, but the MC has just been thinking on that Hentai Logic of "If She's Wet then She likes it" thinking that She will come around to His side the more He does it with Her, hell He said He would stop degrading Women when having sex with them after He literally triggered His Childhood Friends trauma but not long after His back doing it to Leigh Mary making Her begg for Him to have Sex with Her, Her and His Childhood Friend have every right to be disgusted at the Person His become

Like yall need to get the Difference right, She hates Him, She hasn't said She wants Him dead or anything, the spell makes Her tell Her true thoughts and Other than Hating Him as a person who talks advantage of Women (literally from Her perspective that's all She has seen) as a Hero She basically just wants Him to be more prepared which He has done a Shit job at (literally adding more fuel to the Fire of Her Hatred), they are basically on a suicide Mission, She said He should just put the Mission on Hold and go actually prepare for it which by Villain power scaling Logic He honestly should if His going to be put in this position by the Main Antagonists Guard

Last edited:
She isnt wrong in her frustrations, Youta is incredibly useless outside of working his rizz-magic.
yeah its not like hes saved the girls from bloodthirsty witches 20 times or anything like that, its not like hes prevented an unimaginable amount of women from dying. Listen, hes not the best , let me tell you something, i could 100% see an mc being WAAY worse in this type of manga, just look at kanejo? youta is not a bad mc at all, or useless.

Youta is one of the unlikeable MCs I have ever came across. Not on the levels of Eren but still bad.
Best girl Leighmary please put him out of his misery.
unlikeable for what reason though? hes not even a bad dude, hes litterally trying to save a whole world that isnt his, when he has no obligation to at all, we’ve never once seen him do anything without consent, and he hasn't killed anyone that didn’t deserve it, you can say you dont like his personality or whatever, but he is 100% a good person and a good mc, idk what you’re on bro, honestly he could’ve been way worse, like i expected him to be like makoto from school days.

Did you Read page 10, she literally said He should put the issue on hold since His clearly unprepared, She has every right to be angry with Him Honestly, his basically unprepared for the battle that decides the fate of their world and out of all the Girls in the Manga, She has showed the least interest in sex but He basically ignores that and hasn't apologized to Her about it, Honestly I'm not sure what writer is trying to do here, but Leigh Mary isn't in the wrong
what does he need to apologize for, SHE asked HIM to have sex with her so she wouldnt die, so he did it and saved her life, what does he need to apologize for? No she doesn’t have every right to be angry with, and she doesnt have to right to disrespect him like that and compare him to the piece of shit jealous god, do you not get how that must feel to youta, whos been risking his life for these ungrateful bitches, i understand that she only said it without her reason but, to say she’s justified for thinking that…just no

Users who are viewing this thread