Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 232 - A Guide to Death

Dex-chan lover
please don't make the door opening puzzle span 10 chapters, the previous boss one was already long enough

worst part is that the answer is likely going to be him cumming on the door or some shit

Dex-chan lover
What?? They just trusted a spirit out of nowhere right outside the doors without questioning it? Even if it was seemingly friendly and gave stipulations to enter, what made them think it would help them in any way outright help them kill the (not) final boss??

omfg, is this going to end up like an extended quest line spanning crap tons of chapter like the on we just recently slogged though?! :wtf::facepalm:

The only solace I can get is the faces Lumi makes whenever Yota gets himself a new girl...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Disappointed Gullible GIF - Disappointed Gullible Chris Tucker GIFs

Dex-chan lover
The curse of not being able to find a single virgin, because you've fucked every single woman who ever talked to you in this town…

Also, what was it about a frantic sex beast ? I feel if such an option was possible and reasonable we'd have heard about it much earlier. We've only seen the kall before but they're (supposedly) lethal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What?? They just trusted a spirit out of nowhere right outside the doors without questioning it? Even if it was seemingly friendly and gave stipulations to enter, what made them think it would help them in any way outright help them kill the (not) final boss??

omfg, is this going to end up like an extended quest line spanning crap tons of chapter like the on we just recently slogged though?! :wtf::facepalm:

The only solace I can get is the faces Lumi makes whenever Yota gets himself a new girl...
OK smart guy, what would you do different?
Ask him if he's trustful?

Fire spirit thing. If he lies you can't do anything. If he's telling you the truth than you can do something.

At this point, all I see is the author “Kanokari”ing us.
These stretched chapters are really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
People here sure are sour about this manga. Now the long fight is over and we get something new and all you do is complain how this might go on for too long. Give it a chance maybe?
From my experience, if you go into something being negative from the start you won't have any fun no matter what the author does.

I have a theory. Youta ... get's dumber every time he fucks. That would explain a whole lot, LMAO. Think about it. When the manga started he had average human levels of IQ but after fucking his brains out he's LITERALLY dumber as a result.
That's my theory too, or Youta is acting deliberately stupid to avoid confronting Kanejou.

Users who are viewing this thread