Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 248 - Leave Love, my Mama

Dex-chan lover
I think non marked girls that already had segs with MC are basically fertile, so they got instantly pregnant from their first segs.
Non mark girls currently known:
1. Lilia (first city - the one on this chapter)
2. Hanahana (second city - the math girl)
3. Mei (tonfa user girl fourth city - deceased moonbreaking)

IF the non mark means pregnant that will make the other non mark girls also got pregnant but that doesn't mean the curse also got lifted since Mei still got her moonbreaking.

Dex-chan lover
I think that girls who had sex but didn't get a mark got pregnant instead of only losing their verginity.
She was also not the only one

Dex-chan lover
I think non marked girls that already had segs with MC are basically fertile, so they got instantly pregnant from their first segs.

IF the non mark means pregnant that will make the other non mark girls also got pregnant but that doesn't mean the curse also got lifted since Mei still got her moonbreaking.
Aside from this being clearly pulled out of the ass. What's truly horrifying is that the girls can moonbreak while pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some actual hints at something related to how their fucked up world is working in this regard. Lilia had the first sex with Youta a while ago, but maybe he did it again more recently or their journey when you put it together end-to-end, only a couple of months have actually gone by. Either way, maybe of all the girls created by the All-Mother, only a few of them are actually capable of bearing children and the rest are just for "his use" (by the DJG)

Oh shit, they allowed the ML that motherfucker to breed ... LMAO. Oh well, I'm surprised it happened AT ALL since these ladies are always gushing from down there and washing away all the problems. Yes people, the fact that these ladies have COPIOUS amounts of lubrication would push any seeds that somehow got in there out of there, LOL.

Also, I'm not into this shit but I hope the ML gets pegged down a notch by crazy mcbatshitcrazy over here. I would literally laugh my ass off.

Also also, sharingan ... lightning ... Sasuke?
He will definitively get pegged by Dommy Mommy Hime. There is no escaping from that. Be it as a punishment for fucking things up (or as a reward?), Hime's role is apparent to be the one to peg... I mean, guide Youta on the right path with her motherly but harsh love. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some actual hints at something related to how their fucked up world is working in this regard. Lilia had the first sex with Youta a while ago, but maybe he did it again more recently or their journey when you put it together end-to-end, only a couple of months have actually gone by. Either way, maybe of all the girls created by the All-Mother, only a few of them are actually capable of bearing children and the rest are just for "his use" (by the DJG)
Do you remember the Ch they had sex? I might be misremembering but I thought those two never actually did the deed, only oral

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thankful to be able to have someone doing the work and translating, but holy hell does it make me feel like I'm losing braincells... Anyways, I remember a popular theory being that the mark meant pregnancy, but I guess it's the other way around. I'm curious if that translation is accurate though with the ghost lady calling it "disability mark". This makes me wonder though, what the actual hell is the timeline here? 'Cause as it stands, it doesn't make much sense that she'd only now be pregnant.

Dex-chan lover

Ah Hanahana, I miss her. She was truly best girl when she debuted. Then she got overtaken by robot girl

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so no mark, means pregnancy? What does that mean about the rest who get the mark? Are they just unable to bear children or something? Or is the TL fucked and it means the opposite?
Maybe when they get pregnant, the mark disappears?

Users who are viewing this thread