Parallel Paradise - Ch. 259 - Memento

Dex-chan lover
If there are only girls or one sex living on the planet then why do you have to be embarrassed about being naked and masturbating
Because there are limits to public decency? If this whole planet was a sausage fest, I sure as fuck wouldn't want to see guys wanking it all over the place. Keep that shit in your pants, in your home.

And yeah, if only one sex exists on the planet, wouldn't it means that masturbating is gay
Masturbating is the act of self pleasuring, it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Go home bro, you're drunk.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls he's banged throughout the series and there's only been two so far? Hell, at one point he was having sex with a few girls multiple days in a row and nothing, nevermind the one that is always with him. Unless there's some "magic rule" that if they have a mark they can't get pregnant, so it's a one shot or nothing type of deal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Do you plan to translate chapters 226-254? I think those are the chapters readers usually "drop" this series for some reason :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
All the girls he's banged throughout the series and there's only been two so far? Hell, at one point he was having sex with a few girls multiple days in a row and nothing, nevermind the one that is always with him. Unless there's some "magic rule" that if they have a mark they can't get pregnant, so it's a one shot or nothing type of deal.
If I remember correctly, it's a effect from the Antagonist that made all the girls crazy to have sex with men (him) and die if they refuse to. According to the moon lady, only girls with a genetic "defect" can't have a collar and get pregnant, they'll probably revert whatever the shenanigans did this to women (and also make those three eyed creatures back to male humans) in the end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember how long he had sex with the same person, but wouldn't they lose the colar mark if they end up pregnant later?
The girls that can get pregnant are anomalies. So far, only Lilie and Hanahana are pregnant; the mark means they're barren.
Then you have Kanejo's moonbreaking curse, which EVERYONE can still die from, according to that moon hologram(see chapter 250); that curse is still in effect until Yota kills Kanejo.

Lynn has the plot devices to kill off tons of girls at once, if he really wants to, and leaving Yota broken beyond despair.

Dex-chan lover
Hana hana is back so best girl finally showed her tits face.

Also, it's like others said. The girls Youta has had sex with and that have a mark are barren and WON'T die from the first moon crest. The girls that have NOT mated with Youta and DON'T have a mark can still die from the first moon breaking. And the girls that have had Sex with Youta and DON'T have a mark are pregnant and can still die from the crest breaking(?). Not too sure about that last one since I lost the plot about 100 chapters ago. I am NOT looking for it anymore and refuse to entertain it's existence.

Also also, Youta getting off on specifically embarrassing the girls is ... certainly a kink. I'm sure it's the fetish the author treasures the most.

Dex-chan lover
Because there are limits to public decency? If this whole planet was a sausage fest, I sure as fuck wouldn't want to see guys wanking it all over the place. Keep that shit in your pants, in your home.
If you had been born into that world, I'm pretty sure you would have grown up accustomed to it.
Masturbating is the act of self pleasuring, it has nothing to do with sexual orientations.
I don't know what you're on about bro, but I can't imagine wanking in a world full of men. Where would I find material for masturbating if there's no traces of women?

Dex-chan lover
If you had been born into that world, I'm pretty sure you would have grown up accustomed to it.

I don't know what you're on about bro, but I can't imagine wanking in a world full of men. Where would I find material for masturbating if there's no traces of women?
Or you could ended up masturbating to animal in a world without women

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I did expect the MC to find at least one more girl that doesn't gain the mark after sex so we can find a clue on the reason why it happens (before the big reveal anyway....)

But yeah, it always nice to see old characters coming back after years and dozens of chapters since their last appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread