Parallel Paradise - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Live Alive

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. In the Manhua, Everlasting God of Sword (I didn't make the name, don't blame me for the mediocre name xD), Moon-Breaking has a somewhat different meaning.

Thanks for the chapter!
This is just a guess but I think the line on the necks of the others doesn't have the meaning of the curse being broken but has the same meaning as a line showing up on a certain test. Basically, it means they're pregnant. Would explain why Lilia didn't get it despite breaking the curse by mating. Hopefully they'll realize they're pregnant rather than getting fat if I'm right.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my freaking gosh! It's a plot!
And thank you, @Mathiason, for another plot point!
In reality though:
[ul]
[*]Mature egg comes out once in a month (menstrual cycle).
[*]This egg lives for around 12-24 hours at most. It can only be fertilized during this short period.
[*]For a fast-moving sperm cell it takes at least 30 minutes for sperm to reach an egg, i.e. you need at least 30 minutes to become pregnant after you had sex. But that's the best possible scenario. Normally fertilization happens around 18-24 hours after. And don't forget: you need to hit this 12-24 hours window when mature egg comes out.
[*]Among 40-150 million sperm cells released during the ejaculation only few hundred ever come near the an egg (and have a chance to fertilize it) due to many natural barriers in woman's body.
[/ul]
But this is a fantasy manga. Probably all those girls have their eggs "at the ready", zero barriers (both mental and physical) and an MC has a never-ending stamina and increased fluid secretion (95-97% of seminal fluids released by male do not contain sperm cells, it's just a "seminal plasma", a solution that keeps sperm cells viable).

I really thought she wasn't getting the nasty smudge like the rest of them cuz in the end she would be a trap or something, but then I remembered there ain't no dudes around.
Also... the plot did thicken, what is the "slave mark" there? Why it didn't appear on the weird almost lolicon? What the fuck is the Jealous God?
Really this questions are more interesting than the hentai, cuz it's kinda ... too messy.

Dex-chan lover
'Sup bartender. I don't usually come here for lunch but here I am.

I'll ask the waiter for the cheapest meal you have but I'll eat here at the bar table. This chapter is a value meal of interesting thoughts.

*Maybe the NNN deprivation is getting to me, but Lilia is such a turn-on with how genuinely willing she is (with the amateur-ness being a 0.3 multiplier)

*Haru is one of the sanest people around. Her sense of pride, or just common sense, is a hilarious breath of fresh air compared to the recent onslaught of fishy steam from all the sexing from forest to cave to inn.

*Lilia's lack of collar is a direct hit to the question on wtf is happening. The collar pops up due to more specific conditions, and its implications are probably not as straightforward as previously thought. Bird God may still be hiding some stuff from us.

*Poor Haru with the moon-brraking. But at least we have more lore on the girls' premature deaths. So how's it gonna happen, huh?

Mmm, tasty. This is close in quality to that diner with the fire elemental lady. I might come back more often but anyway, off to next chapter I go. Thanks, chief.

Users who are viewing this thread