Parallel Paradise - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The Secret Garden

Isn't this straight up raping a male? Imagine if the gender roles were reversed. What a sick bastard of an author

Dex-chan lover
Not to be that guy, but in Page 13 he's basically licking his own semen.
Which is cool if he's into that, I guess. Just figured I'd point it out.

@Sode Brah. You can't rape a guy. Just like you can't be racist against white people.
Seriously though, if that was sarcasm, or a joke, it went over my head...but in case it wasn't, you did see the Sexual Violence (aka, Rape) tag, right? 😅

@Blackkid121
I am know convinced that this was exported from hentai2read
I just got reminded of MGQ and FOBS
Someone using an actual site instead of the fucking nhentai agregator? Can't believe mine eyes.
So, uh, those acronyms. Are they culture? Can a fellow researcher get a source?

2 years later and a fellow man of culture has decided to reply to my comment.
MGQ monster girl quest
FOBS Forest of blue skin

Both are games btw

Bruh, this dude is literally Kratos, he's embarking on a god-killing adventure while fucking a bunch women simultaneously.

@Sode This may shock and amaze you but men and women are different and should be treated differently.

This got weird, specially after a funeral, but yeh, hentai is some weird unconventional shit (with its own conventions of course).

And here I'm thinking... maybe he is the Jealous God, he is making them all jealous.. Except, they all got satisfied... so not so much jealousy...we'll see I guess

This is like getting someone raped after being drunk but reversed gender lol

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely a feel-good chapter, in an absurdly lewder sense.

I can feel Author-san going on hyperdrive for each panel of slimy, steaming, heaving, well-orchestrated debauchery. The depiction of seggs here puts Greece to shame.

Anyway, thank God Youta has the will of Shinzo Abe in his veins. That orgy is sweet, but only as a farewell party finisher, and his quest to vanquish the God of Jealousy has only just begun.

🍷 Here's to Youta, a MC with a reasonable mind. Off to the next chapter lesgo

Users who are viewing this thread