Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Mega Melon

This is a tankobon version.

There's extra and updated pages for further chapters you won't find in raw version.

Dex-chan lover
On Making Babies side in this, see you guys caught up next decade.

Dex-chan lover
@LunaDelrey
Exactly what @hais2d said. Not all chapters have extra pages. Go back a little bit, look for Making Babies! version marked with (T) at the end, and compare with the magazine? version by Hyakuro.

More importantly, the Prime Minister Abe's memes though.. How could you not appreciate that?

Aggregator gang
It was worth reading this again just to see one of the best girls in this serie (inverted niple Hanahana).

Group Leader
@phoenix_eD: Difference between tankoubon and magazine varies depending on chapter. But usually there is nearly always some drawing fix by Okamoto. In this particular chapter you can compare pages 3, 9 and 18 with magazine. Upcoming chapters will contain some even more significiant changes or added content.
By the way, this chapter has no (T) in title, because whole title was changed in tankoubon as you can notice. Same thing already happened in chapter 39.

Dex-chan lover
@Napul: Ah, yes. That too.
Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. And the PM Abe memes too.
Thanks for all the hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is so boring, call her beautiful at least. sigh What a boring guy.

I'm a year behind but it's pretty annoying seeing someone ask WhY rEtRaNsLaTe? on every single tank chapter, as if there's no benefit to a second group doing another pass. Guess yall dumbasses really love a beautiful morning in duwang, but I sure as fuck don't. I also don't like (more) censored manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if masturbation has something to do with the mark.

However, Pinako got a collar-so I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
@Phelix
I wonder if masturbation has something to do with the mark.
I think it's related to whether girls had hymen at all or not. Doesn't matter if said hymen was broken already - just the fact that it has ever existed in the first place.

@Darkmeep gotta agree, there needs a bit more of care and sensible compliments... although I guess both characters always get kinda overdrive when they get together.
But his descriptions are kinda terrible XD

And wow he is really giving her the full ride, he's clearly been planning this

Users who are viewing this thread