Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Before The Sun Rise... (T)

Supporter
I have read this chapter before. Any difference with the previous one?

@Kizuro This is taken from the tankoban (collected and revised published volume) rather than the magazines or website as it was originally released. Napul has previously commented on the sort of differences that are found (I took these notes from the comments on Ch. 48) , I provide here as an example of the differences that there may be and not necessarily what it is for the current chapter:

I don't plan to do this for every single chapter. But for this time:
Page 1: As usual. AD free title page, with just a chapter name and key visual.
Page 2: Panel with Cetus is slightly altered to make it look far bigger than other characters.
Page 4: Panel with Cetus is completely redrawn.
Page 5: Youta has no longer broken arms. Also shadow on Cetus face is fixed and some minor effects around are added.
Page 7: Shadow on Lumi's hand is fixed, some bubbles and SFX are slightly altered. Bubble with a line about Cetus being a game character is completely omitted.
Page 9: Missing mark on Pinako's neck is fixed.
Page 11: Missing Tia's bottom bikini fixed.
Pages 12-15: Scene of Youta's demise if slightly expanded by some added panels, altering the order of several others.
Page 18: Added several infusion lines and shadow on top of Youta.
Page 20: Added hanger with infusion bags in background.
And of course superior translation from our translator and scan quality of Tankoubon release on top of that.

So, all in all a considerably superior version in terms of original source quality, the revisions commonly made by the mangaka and publisher since original deadline printing, and the extra work done by the release group.

If you were aware of all that already and just wanted specific differences relating to this chapter, I uh, cannot comment on that yet. But that should be easy to compare. (on edit, release group has replied, so my comment is somewhat redundant now..)

As an aside, I really wish more groups would go back and upgrade LQ magazine release scans with better tankoban efforts like this, but this is quite appreciated just as it is--thanks Napul and the Making Babies! team.

Group Leader
@Kizuro: Not counting better and more accurate translation from our translator and proper typesetting work from our group, there are some minor fixes in chapters itself, plus the little adjusted ending of a chapter made to be more fitting as conclusion of volume 5. More significant changes will start coming with Volume 6.

I know the magazine chapters are starting to skip the sex which was disappointing, they do skip them right?, I assume the tank ones you guys do will have those when you catch up? @napul

Group Leader
@Darudius: Yes, although not otherwise not limited in any way, around time of those chapters, Okamoto was "advised" by editorial department to "exercise some restraint". So he alone decided saving some things for Tankoubons, which proved to be useful for several reasons. And as result since then, nearly all presented sex scenes have some cuts in magazine release, or get expanded in Tankoubon releases. Okamoto himself confirmed this on his twitter. And I can confirm, with a few exceptions, nearly all upcoming sex scenes have at least two or more additional pages, that were not present in original Magazine release. Of course there are also other thing, but you will see them all in our releases.
By the way, if you want help us to speed up, any helping hand is welcome on our Discord.

Nani the fuck he pulled his childhood friend with him? Or did she jump aswell. I honestly don't know which one I want to hope for

Fuck, he's gonna get blamed for pulling Nishina out the window now. And Japan's judicial system is absolutely fucked, if he's suspected of being guilty thats just as good. No proof no innocence.

Dex-chan lover
Superheroooo, DYNAMIC ENTRYYYY!!!!

I mean, this time around the doll didn't drag him down. It fucking yeeted him across the fucking block. Minimal investigation would show he didn't just "jump" out of the window.

@Tonikill1 good fucking question, she might've just boped her head and be-gone, just because she fell in love with a weird or cursed guy.
But who knows, she might've slipped into her own fantasy where everyone is MC protag wanting to please her.

One other thing is... can he just survive fantasy fatal wounds by coming back? Or every time he falls he will lose a real member, so there's a limit? Cuz that would be kinda funny. And his father must be paying bills like is nobody's fucking business, that medical care cannot in all hell be cheap, and he just keep jumping out the window (just before his old man comes to visit). and now he brings the gal who has been taking care of him. People in the real world probably think he is the fuckiest jerk there is

Users who are viewing this thread