Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Dead or Alive!

What the author finally put dehydration concept after 58 chapters!? ?
What is Noa's intention?
Bet it's a dick and mating.

Supporter
lol, got some music going on Youtube, and Degenerates by Virtual Riot comes on. what a fitting name...

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
3 days passed. is Noa can't help them because won't to disturb theirs mating?

So, that theory about the girl not getting the collar if she does oral first is wrong then?

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga cuz all the fucking beta self cuck MC commentors that love watching and reading about beta mcs self cucking themselves out of pussah drool reading this shit. Dont mind me just taking my routine stroll around fuckville.

Dex-chan lover
@luvicvis Theres a theory about Oral? I thought the popular theory was about the hymen. So if the hymen broke from sex, they get the collar otherwise not. This one still stands because the two girls that doesnt have the collar was a total closed perverts and might have broke their hymen from masturbating.

Fed-Kun's army
That theory is can't be true since Pinako got a collar and she had been getting railed by the demon "kai" or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I am deeply dissappointed that Rino wasnt Cheering "you can do it Youta"

Dex-chan lover
Lmao You ain't slick Noa. You waited 3 days to help them because you wanted to watch. xDD

Double-page supporter
Only in Manga(hentai) land could a man last three days......unless some sci-fi sh*t was used or magic suddenly became real.

Aggregator gang
Another theory suggests that the author was just too damn lazy to draw the collar in every scene of a girl who got bang with it on. My supporting detail is those small frames in the manga where you can a girl face but not the collar I think it would be a waste of time. One more idea
How on earth are these women are not pregnant nor show signs of pregnancy? Dude never pull out with the MC girl so how doesn't she show signs of pregnancy or the suspension of being pregnant like not having your period.

Yess!! Another mate buddies. The twins looks pretty good too. Anyway, who is Noa? Is she a God? She looks like a teenager now.

LOL noa at the end was just casually watching it for 3 straight days before thinking huh I should go help them

Users who are viewing this thread