Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Dead or Alive!

I think in this world women are like camels, they extract water from fat metabolization, they are quite plumb.

Double-page supporter
"A pussy over here... A pussy over there too"
Words to live by.

Dex-chan lover
that chapter was glorious. I wish the ending party he wouldn't have fallen asleep and it could've been like this ?

Dex-chan lover
actually, both Lilia and Hanahana were masturbation addicts so maybe that's why they didn't get collars? These two sailor girls got collars already.

*WHEEZE INTENSIFIES* I CAN'T I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS 😂😂😂

I read PP at a diff web but I check the Comments here for the Readers reaction to this 🤣

Dex-chan lover
"Though we were born at different times, we hope to die together". Sad though it is, it's also kinda beautiful. Maybe even more if they were one of the lesbian couples, but still.

"Why do you want to mate so much", asks the sex-crazed knight. Oh well.

Sex for 9 hours, nice. I'm not even gonna mention how they didn't die of dehydration from the Fountain of Lust cause after the 3-day skip it's already 6 days without water (they had 5 days worth of supplies, were stuck for 8, then spent 3 fucking). So let's just roll with it.
I WILL mention that oral sex is dirty, considering 8 days without cleaning. I mean, I guess their pussies kinda sorta cleaned themselves with the fountain. His dick didn't, tho. So there.

😂@Harmless_Potato 😂 dude's got a bag of holding nut

And when Rina (I think) said "This was a first" does she really meant that she never "tribed" as they say? Cuz I have high doubts about that, especially for mariners who spend a lot of time alone in the sea together.

how tf do you have sex for 6 hours in a row? I can't last after 3 times in a row wtf, is it possible to learn this power?

Users who are viewing this thread