Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Refrain

Man, I just read this for a kick fap and now this is some black magic fuckery
Boner:Dead Mind:Woke

The mask is that pillow with buttons to look like a face, that has his scent on it!

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure the girl will throw him off the window since he can't move himself but what about his childhood friend is she there in the same room as well? she fell down too so she should be in coma too and in bed.

Aggregator gang
Well my prediction is that every girl without a mark on the neck has a counterpart on real Earth.
For some reason they decided to collude and wear masks to constantly send MC to their world.

Power Uploader
I mean, it's by the author of Elfen Lied, I've been watching for something like this. It's akin to something like the a certain reveal from another manga I can think of but not in a way I can mention without spoiling :x

Not to mention, doesn't the new girl look a lot older(also the lack of balls, didn't they all have them or some shit to show how old they were)...? Maybe it's just her "style".

Okay, so far we've only seen two people not get rings after having the sex:)p). Two cloaked people. It'd make sense seeing how the chapter ended. They needed to confirm he was dead before going to earth.

What happen to the chick from the real world... is she just dead? You know the one that fell with him.

tvWyiUU_d.jpg

Did not see that coming fam. I thought for sure it was the child hood classmate friend

I was re-reading this and just realized if that masked figure is Lilia, that means she already come to the real world BEFORE youta even met her or come to that other world.

Mind = Blown

Users who are viewing this thread