Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Crescendo < Crescent

Fed-Kun's army
You said your name is Vanille, plus your mucous membranes smell like vanilla.
You could probably use it to add scent to ice cream
He's a great pick-up artist.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, he got lucky he pulled out, or his dick would've been stuck inside her. :x

Dex-chan lover
You are a smart man, Youta. Why try to escape when you can get a quick fuck? It's not like you were having sex non-stop so you must have been pretty backed up. Or is it some revenge-sex kind of thing?

Oh well, I guess that's what this story is about. Still waiting for the scythe girl to get her turn.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, does each area have some place that girls come from? Here they just say "castle". So, it's always a castle? That coast town had a castle?

Dex-chan lover
The castle was shown to be in the middle of the map, between the 5 cities, and its were all children are born and distributed to other cities.
we get our first look at it in chapter 4

14.png

Dex-chan lover
If only the other manga on my reading list is just as true to be explicit as this is then i would be more happy. A hentai with an ongoing story is the one that i seek. Sadly theres only a serialized kind of hentai that mostly an anthology than a true one long story.

Double-page supporter
@Fluffyfish They mention in early on that he also gets hypothesized when having sex with them. So it's not like he has full control either. He just has a bit more control than they do. The fact that he had enough awareness to pull out before Mr. Winkie went bye-bye was more out of the usual for the story since he's the same guy who went three for three straight days having sex on a boat without food or water.

Users who are viewing this thread