Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Excruciable execution

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the joker girl would meet and make the lamest sex jokes while being dicked down by the mc

Dex-chan lover
i member when this used to be a normal sex hentai... with dick monsters getting scared by MC and MC fucking nice FMCs left and right...

this whole plot thing has to stop for a while and go back to the happy times you catch my drift?

😙

Aggregator gang
From a good story to absolutely shit in 3 chapters, rape and torture are garbage

Fed-Kun's army
well, time to wait for scythe bitch to get addicted to mc’s cock then once mc gets released, he’ll torment her by constantly edging her then just leaving her there

oh so the plot finally turned into 'do this particular thing or everyone in the world dies'

i liked the story better when it was just about fucking all the chicks in the world

Dex-chan lover
"She's probably standin watch and lying somewhere in Sendorio".
Uh...no she's not. If she were, she'd be already in the place where the God is and you'd be fucked.
Is this author fuck-up or TL fuck-up?

I'm getting mad redo of healer vibe here. I hate those kimd of crazy bitch. Never put your di*k in crazy, people.

Double-page supporter
That scythe girl MUST BE male!! How the hell can she aim her pee?!
Women can do so, by adjusting their crotch. Just not as easily as men, but it can be done.

In any case, finally a chapter with high cultural value.

Users who are viewing this thread