Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Remnant

Fed-Kun's army
Here's a bunch of my theories.
1) One fine day, a big asteroid/planetoid/whatever crossed Earth's orbit, possibly crushing against it. That's how there are two moons now. The cons were it nearly got umanity extinct; the pros were it somehow brought magic.
2) This time travel seems something like soul projecting to me. Only way to make sense of the fact that MC's body is reconstructed after every coma in future Earth.
3) I think the scary puppet's identity was Lilia only the third (and maybe second) time. In the first chapter during the time travel he has a vision of a nude big-breasted girl very similar to Lumi: I think it'll be her to time travel to the past, sometime from now. Of course, that would cause the worst kind of time paradox, since she met him in the first place because her future self brought him there (that obviously counts if it's Lilia, too). But avoiding putting time paradoxes is hard: if author does it I'll be glad, if not I won't be too disappointed.
4) The Deeply Jealous God could be the childhood friend: her "slumber" could be a coma she got in from the fall... Though if she had been asleep since then, how could she have became a god? And her identity as the god would create another paradox.

I don't know about the rest, but I think that, now, whoever had time and fancy to reread it all would have enough clues to guess many things.

If all the girls are Robots (instead of just genetically engineered flesh bones) then MC kun is still a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
It's Okamoto Lynn we are talking about here. The plot is probably being made as it goes.

Dex-chan lover
If this is the far future, how does MC exist in 2 different times? Or at least his consciousness exists in one while his body in the other is in a coma.

Dex-chan lover
If they are artificially created humans, then what good would it do to kill this possible AI? The AI doesn't kill them, it's probably a limitation of the process. Perhaps killing this AI will set the land-bound gods free and they're tired of sitting in the same spot for thousands of years. But, then there is that other guy who was a total asshole...

Fed-Kun's army
Ho so that's what sex robots in future looks like also now it makes sense why they don't get pregnant even after all that sex.

Aggregator gang
My bet is that it's not actually time travel but that the buildings and many chaotic stuff is teleported from earth through some sort of magic that this world has and that is why we see those buildings there....Well, that or it really is time travel to 3000 years into the future where humans lead themselves to their own downfall or something...

Double-page supporter
Why didn't he just bumrush the guards with his arms spread out? He literally only needs a single touch and he wins.

Can anyone tell me why the bird god has stopped appearing? Was it mentioned before and i missed it or did the author just forget about him?

Dex-chan lover
Factory-produced sexbots makes a lot of sense. Collars appearing when the quality seal is broken, having an expiration date.

Dex-chan lover
Theme: You thought this was Isekai? *Rips of mask.* IT WAS ME, TIME TRAVEL ALL ALONG GAHAHAHAHA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread