Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Remnant

Double-page supporter
Welp, prepare for the uncomfortable revelation of what Kalls actually are.

Also, in hindsight, why does a familiar modern-looking building implies that it's earth? lol.
I mean, in other mangas/stories where similar twist is happening, the characters are usually shown a particular key architecture, like the Tokyo Tower, Statue of Liberty, etc you name it.

Ok , slick twist after all that. And no, don't rem9ve the isekai tag. Now I think the deeply jealous god mighr be some machine meant to preserve humanity from a world ending event, by producing females from its DNA banks (like Noah's ark, but for human DNA). There might be another machine that produced human males that got broken, which is why the (possible) deeply jealous god machine only produces females, they're both parts of a system to repopulate the planet. In this possible situation It's probably why the females made are designed for sex (when they get wet they flood), they're designed to be breeders so to speak. Any males made by machines woyld probably be designed for breeding too, like hige semen production. More likely than not the human males the machines produce are probably those malfunctioning men like beasts with jewels the women hate, their design got twisted somehow. No clue why there are magical beings (mermaids, unicorns, talking bird gods), or why women who successfully breed live for thousands of years (no purpose for that but killing virgins at 20, also can lead to overpopulation with women who keep having kids but never die from old age).

Double-page supporter
You know, he could have converted all the women thrown at him into his sleeper agents by mind breaking them with pleasure, he's being an idiot by trying to escape under his own power.

Dex-chan lover
so the story going to bullshit land? the planet of the apes (-_-)

Contributor
so it's not isekai but time traveling!!! the funny thing is changing that on the manga details will be a huge spoiler lol

Double-page supporter
hmm, did the earth get dying because someone release virus which kill male ? 😅

Well, regarding the logic of the girls who died before she can mate and the other girls who only see him as a pig, it is pretty much expected of a logic of a manga that depend solely on smut and drama.

This is a train wreck and I can't stop reading it. But still. wtf is going on. I swear this is the only manga where I have no idea where is going.

Contributor
Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg

YOU MANIACS! Damn you! Damn you all to Hell!

@queazy03 Uh, the millenia-living ones are from a cult of witches, they transform into monsters and have to eat other humans to survive. It CAN be revealed that it's something that happens with time, but so far the explanation is their contract with the Deeply Jealous God. Also, that dildo arm wielder prayed to the Jealous God for more power, so it's safe to assume that it isn't something they get automatically.

Supporter
hmmm, I get the feeling there's something about the god and the curse that we have completely wrong.
but this is a post apocalyptic future, huh?

SCP-2000 has [REDACTED]

Fed-Kun's army
Well, now a tidbit of information seems to assume some new meaning to me. If this word really is future Earth, since it has two moons, think we can assume the "Moon break" is deeply connected with whatever disaster happened.

Users who are viewing this thread